Law School Discussion

Any December LSAT acceptances yet?

Any December LSAT acceptances yet?
« on: January 03, 2008, 08:44:18 AM »
I was a December re-take and I'm just wondering if any of the posted acceptances were based on December scores? I know updated LSDAS reports have been made electronically available to schools but paper copies have probably not been received.

The answer is probably "NO" but I'm curious...

Thanks and Congrats/Best Wishes to all :)

OlderandWiser

• It's not creepy, it's kittens
    • View Profile
Re: Any December LSAT acceptances yet?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 10:52:46 AM »
I'm also a december re-take and I don't think any of my applications are even showing up as complete yet.  I'm seriously regretting delaying my applications so long for just a few measly points. 

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 11:23:25 AM »
Mine was definitely worth the retake. I asked my reach schools to hold my application from review until Dec scores were available. I've been accepted to 2 of my targets/safeties so far (based on Sept LSAT)and I am dying to start hearing from my targets/reaches.

Good luck to you. I am not expecting to hear anything else for the next 2-3 weeks at least  :'(

OlderandWiser

• It's not creepy, it's kittens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 11:34:39 AM »
I did the same with all of my reach schools.  My one acceptance (Miami) was before I even took the December test.  Best of luck to you too!

Waiting for Those Letters

• Cardozo Class of 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 12:04:24 AM »
I got in to St. Thomas ( in FL) this past Friday , and I was a December LSAT taker. Hopefully, more acceptances will come in the mail..:)

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 06:35:26 AM »
I was a Dec taker last year (not retaker)... I had all my apps in in Dec, so all they were waiting for was my score.  I got a couple safety acceptances on 1/12, and then my first target acceptance (Duke) on 1/16.  So, I think you guys may start hearing more next week.

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 07:18:17 AM »
You'll be hearing soon.  I've been accepted to Toledo and Richmond since my December re-take and have went complete at Pace, Penn State, and South Carolina...all since 12/30.  Good Luck!