Law School Discussion

Were anyone else's LSAT scores release today??

Re: Were anyone else's LSAT scores release today??
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 03:49:13 PM »
I think something like that is happening to me too, but instead of instructions I get a window with an error message...apparently the LSAT reports are in the process of being added to files, but probably won't come out until everyone has their report on their file.

viv

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 03:53:46 PM »
HarvardLawSchool is definitely a troll account so you can safely disregard any of his/her posts.  Yuck Fale registered yesterday, not exactly a credible source... the two are probably the same person with multiple alt accounts. 

/PSA for the day

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 03:55:01 PM »
hmmmm . . .

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 04:00:49 PM »
dammit all this time wasted. Say it ain't so Yuck Fale

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 04:07:35 PM »
Um, how exactly am I not credible again? All I said was that I got an error message and that from the looks of it our LSAT scores will be coming out soon?? I have been active on different boards until just a few days again when I saw this site, and I registered to help read people's personal statements through here... So, call up LSAC and ask them about their process if you want a "credible" source. Either that or get your hand out of my ass. Thanks.

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 04:12:31 PM »
PWNED

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 04:13:04 PM »
SNAP.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 04:14:09 PM »
you female dog

viv

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 04:17:24 PM »
Got a 174 in June, retook in September and didn't cancel, and already registered for December-- in the hopes of an almighty 177?  In your second post in this thread you don't list the June administration in your info from the account status page, but in your third post you do?

You aren't very good at this.

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 04:20:11 PM »
Oh my god you seriously are a loser. For your info I actually took the LSAT in Feb 2007 too, should I list that too? As for my first post in here, well duh, where was I supposed a question about getting an error on my LSAT report?

Also, your logical reasoning is flawed. I don't necessarily need to have cancelled my September LSAT score to already be registered for December. Suppose I actually do better on the LSAT and get 175, theoretically I can benefit from taking it once more and scoring above my targetted 176. Please spare me your highly-flawed logical ignorance.