Law School Discussion

Best schools for Indian Law?

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Best schools for Indian Law?
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 06:54:16 AM »
They sure have a lot of attitude for a conquored race, don't they? ::)

They weren't even really conquered.  They were rescued from a life of unbelievable primitivism and drudgery.

Since even you're not this ignorant, Lindbergh, it's pretty clear you're just race baiting here.

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 07:50:27 AM »
They weren't even really conquered.  They were rescued from a life of unbelievable primitivism and drudgery.

Since even you're not this ignorant, Lindbergh, it's pretty clear you're just race baiting here.

So they weren't primitive before Columbus arrived?

mugatu

• I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 08:27:59 AM »
wowsa

Matthies

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 09:14:05 AM »
I hope you do not mean "Native American Law," otherwise I wonder what you call individuals from India.

Go F yourself.  If not for columbus, Indians would still be wallowing in their own filth.

Christ on a biscuit dig up a thread from five years  ago just to start bashing native Americans? Seriously, sometimes I can tolerate you, sometimes even get into conversations with you on a subject on which you make good points, which I will consider and respond to, but this is not one of those times. This is just stupid ignorant crap and personally attacking another poster and there is no room nor need for it on this board.

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 10:09:09 AM »
Christ on a biscuit dig up a thread from five years  ago just to start bashing native Americans?

bigs5068 dug it up.  And why do you hate Christians?

Matthies

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 11:08:06 AM »
Christ on a biscuit dig up a thread from five years  ago just to start bashing native Americans?

Umm see avatar?

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 12:26:18 PM »

Umm see avatar?

Ah yes.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 12:54:30 PM »
I hope you do not mean "Native American Law," otherwise I wonder what you call individuals from India.

Go F yourself.  If not for columbus, Indians would still be wallowing in their own filth.

This user has been temporarily banned from the forum for personal harassment of another poster.  Ban expires in 10 days.  This is the final warning for this poster to refrain from personal harassment of other posters.  The next ban will be permanent.

SCK2008

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 01:07:00 PM »
Lulz.  Enjoy your vacation Linny...

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 07:23:00 PM »
For Lintworm when he returns:  Please personally harass another poster.  Pleaseopleaseopleaseopleeeeee eeze!!!