Law School Discussion

Loyola LA vs American U.

Re: Loyola LA vs American U.
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2007, 04:50:39 PM »
First, I never said it was "magic."  There's nothing magic about hard work and risk taking.

Everyone's successful, on their internet message boards. The problem is, if you have a history if mediocrity in law school admission and law school grades, there is no reason to believe you will suddenly rise to the top in legal practice.

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 07:55:38 PM »
wiimote, did you even read what I wrote? 

LSAT score and law school grades have NOTHING to do with (1) Ability of a person to generate business for their practice (2) Ability of a person to manage their practice.   

Someone could easily be fairly bad at standardized tests and law school exams, but be extremely good at charming people and bringing in business.

Why don't you address my points instead of setting up straw men?  In any case, I'm through debating with you. You indiscriminately make asinine comments at everyone from overly optimistic 0L's to graduates like me who want to see the TTT private schools shuttered for good.

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 09:39:52 PM »

Not really. I'm very tired and slow today for some reason.

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »

Not really. I'm very tired and slow today for some reason.

Being a pathetic internet troll must wear you down.

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007, 02:00:37 PM »
Being a pathetic internet troll must wear you down.

Author: bob loblaw
Subject: suicide question
Time: July 19, 2007 - 5:54 pm
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out a way to commit suicide without making it look like I off'ed myself. I just don't want there to be a stigma about how my life ended. (Not that it should really matter, but for some reason it does.)
I was thinking about going rock climbing or some *&^% and then just jumping off a cliff face. However I have heard of many people surviving falls from great heights and the last thing I would want is to be paralyzed and in great pain. I have a strong aversion to pain.
Any advice would be helpful.

Author: Pastor of Muppets
Time: July 20, 2007 - 9:26 am
Just contract G.A.I.D.S., there seems to be a lot of people on this board that could give it to you. Its a slow death, but atleast you'll die without anyone knowing you died without dignity.

http://jdunderground.com/thread.php?threadId=2843