Law School Discussion

June 2007 Takers--Unite

Re: June 2007 Takers--Unite
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2007, 11:42:29 PM »
If you're expecting to retake.. why don't you just hold off until the September test? Less stress and disappointment on your part. =)

well, I thought I'd be ready way back when I first signed up. I was wrong. I just need to do this as a way of getting my ass in gear.

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 18, 2007, 06:32:13 PM »
10 Days to go!

...but who's counting?  8)

Me.  I even counted every day off on my fingers... 10 days will put us to the potential Thursday releases.  I am going to compulsively check my email every 1/2 hour starting on Thursday.  :|  Could be a long couple of days.

« Reply #162 on: June 18, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »
Is anyone else experiencing a wave of emotions in anticipation of their score? I swear somedays I feel like i'm writing my 170 acceptance speech in the shower, and other days I'm planning how i'll tell my mom that i just couldn't cut it  :-\

haha, I can definitely relate.  but for me the lows come much more frequently than the highs.

« Reply #163 on: June 18, 2007, 08:54:23 PM »
Is anyone else experiencing a wave of emotions in anticipation of their score? I swear somedays I feel like i'm writing my 170 acceptance speech in the shower, and other days I'm planning how i'll tell my mom that i just couldn't cut it  :-\
I am.  I think it's because I think my score could be anywhere in about a 10 point range, depending on my guesses and on whatever the scale turns out to be... I've imagined every scenario I think is plausible and made lists of the schools I'd apply to in each situation.  It's a bit sad...

wouldn't it be nice if the 10-point range is 170 to 180...

« Reply #164 on: June 18, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »
I am.  I think it's because I think my score could be anywhere in about a 10 point range, depending on my guesses and on whatever the scale turns out to be... I've imagined every scenario I think is plausible and made lists of the schools I'd apply to in each situation.  It's a bit sad...

Same here! And I have so many hypotheticals swimming around in my head! I think i've been falling asleep to the lullabies of "well if i miss 5 on RC and 3 on games and 4 on LR and the scale is -9 then that might mean...but then if i missed 8 on RC and 0 on games...."  where's the AHHHHHH! thread when you need it?!

Yeah, I do that too.

« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2007, 08:29:22 AM »

Same here! And I have so many hypotheticals swimming around in my head! I think i've been falling asleep to the lullabies of "well if i miss 5 on RC and 3 on games and 4 on LR and the scale is -9 then that might mean...but then if i missed 8 on RC and 0 on games...."  where's the AHHHHHH! thread when you need it?!

YES.  I am constantly throwing out different combinations of numbers that I could have gotten right in each section, adding them up, and trying to figure out to what that particular raw score converts.  And I also definitely go through periods where I feel as though I've bombed it...or that I've done pretty well.  I basically have no clue.  I was moderately good at predicting how I would do on the PrepTests...but now I'm just too emotional to predict anything.  Ahhhh!  (Hopefully) Ten days!