Law School Discussion

University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010

Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010
« Reply #2190 on: May 30, 2007, 08:59:05 AM »
hey everybody I haven't posted in a while with graduation and the beginning of summer and all.

My summer pales in comparison to tiki's.  I'm still looking for a job, although I have a back up, and I have like 1 week of real vacation at the jersey shore in august.  Other than that, it's weekly trips to A.C. for poker, and hanging out/going to bars with my non-college-graduate friends.

The Pookie

• the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: May 30, 2007, 09:03:49 AM »
hey everybody I haven't posted in a while with graduation and the beginning of summer and all.

My summer pales in comparison to tiki's.  I'm still looking for a job, although I have a back up, and I have like 1 week of real vacation at the jersey shore in august.  Other than that, it's weekly trips to A.C. for poker, and hanging out/going to bars with my non-college-graduate friends.

i went to atlantic city during my winter break and i lost 40 dollars. I liked the penny pavalion, hahaha. I'm pretty much as risk averse with money as you can get, so i'm a pretty crappy gambler.

« Reply #2192 on: May 30, 2007, 09:19:03 AM »
im writing a paper , so im here saying hi and procrastinating

im working all summer/ trying to get tan/ being stupid with my freinds, and thats about it

Team Pam

• "You know, I invented electricity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: May 30, 2007, 09:53:46 AM »
i know sir, i know- but i wanted to give UVa a chance to win me over!

Wait a second -- the ultimate Penn troll is now considering UVa???!?!!?!  WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST!!!!

Team Pam

• "You know, I invented electricity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: May 30, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »
As for the summer, I'm going to Philly this weekend to look for an apartment, and in July I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding in New Jersey.  Other than that, we've got weekend trips planned to San Diego and Vegas, and a bunch of baseball games and concerts.  If I find a job, I'll work, but it's hard to get short-term work in my field, so I'll probably work on cleaning out and packing up our place, and enjoying my last "hiatus" for a long time.

Now that I'm writing it all out, it sounds like a pretty good summer to me, even though I do tend to get stir-crazy when I don't have a job.

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: May 30, 2007, 11:29:36 AM »
im writing a paper , so im here saying hi and procrastinating

im working all summer/ trying to get tan/ being stupid with my freinds, and thats about it

and visiting me, don't forget...and losing in marco polo.  badly.  ;)

The Pookie

• the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: May 30, 2007, 12:12:43 PM »
As for the summer, I'm going to Philly this weekend to look for an apartment, and in July I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding in New Jersey.  Other than that, we've got weekend trips planned to San Diego and Vegas, and a bunch of baseball games and concerts.  If I find a job, I'll work, but it's hard to get short-term work in my field, so I'll probably work on cleaning out and packing up our place, and enjoying my last "hiatus" for a long time.

Now that I'm writing it all out, it sounds like a pretty good summer to me, even though I do tend to get stir-crazy when I don't have a job.

i'll be in philly this weekend too...if i don't kill myself because of my dad. i love him but...he's probably one of the worst people to go on a road trip with. c'est le vie, its better than going by myself i guess.

i'm already stir - crazy and i've only been home for one full day so far. well me + no car + home all alone all day = stir-crazy pookie

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2197 on: May 30, 2007, 12:18:10 PM »
Out of curiosity, m1, how much did Penn give you? I'm very much looking forward to your cost-analysis.

Also, I was in Philly this past weekend. I survived. Guess it takes longer exposure to kill you.

« Reply #2198 on: May 30, 2007, 12:18:48 PM »
Another question for you all...are any of you bringing cars?

Also, I just saw the first page of the thread listing those attending and those interested in IM sports.  I'm interested in football and softball most likely.  Is someone organizing this, or is this just an informal list?

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2199 on: May 30, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »
m1, I've decided you should definitely come to UVA, if for no reason other than the poetic beauty of stealing each other's thread starters.

Seriously, you, me, Alpha, house, next year. I can't even fathom that. Not to mention the ultimate team. Did you ever get a chance to visit?