Law School Discussion

University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010

Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010
« Reply #2210 on: May 30, 2007, 07:43:30 PM »
Sounds like everybody's going to some cool exotic places.  Tiki, that sounds awesome, I've never been to Europe, but I ddo plan on it some time.

So who all are planning on going to Philly during the summer?  I hope that I can make it out there, but I probably won't go up there until I move out in August.

I'll be there constantly since I live 20 mins away, and I have lots of friends living there.

Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010 BUDGET?
« Reply #2211 on: May 30, 2007, 07:50:36 PM »
Hey guys,

does anyone know where the new 2007-2008 budget is?  how am I supposed to apply for loans if I dont know how much to ask for? (besides the stafford 20,500 of course) 

also, does anyone else think that the budget for housing for last year of 7700 is a little low?  you can't even live in the student apartments for that!!!!

« Reply #2212 on: May 30, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »
Another question for you all...are any of you bringing cars?

Also, I just saw the first page of the thread listing those attending and those interested in IM sports.  I'm interested in football and softball most likely.  Is someone organizing this, or is this just an informal list?

We're downsizing from two cars to one, but keeping the one so we can make liquor runs to New Jersey (and for my husband's job, but that's less important ;)).

SOOO awesome--you must alert us LSDers when you make this liquor run.  Incidentally, the awesome Wegman's is also right by a liquor store (and DSW).

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: May 31, 2007, 06:48:53 AM »
officially turned down UVa today, don't you worry fellow penn kids  ;)

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2214 on: May 31, 2007, 06:54:57 AM »
officially turned down UVa today, don't you worry fellow penn kids  ;)

You're a dirty flirt, m1. That's ok, though. We'll keep our sunshine to ourselves.

'tiki

• Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010 BUDGET?
« Reply #2215 on: May 31, 2007, 07:40:52 AM »
Hey guys,

does anyone know where the new 2007-2008 budget is?  how am I supposed to apply for loans if I dont know how much to ask for? (besides the stafford 20,500 of course) 

also, does anyone else think that the budget for housing for last year of 7700 is a little low?  you can't even live in the student apartments for that!!!!

The financial aid counselor online contains the budget. Yeah, I think the housing budget is quite low as well.

« Reply #2216 on: May 31, 2007, 09:23:38 AM »
it's weekly trips to A.C. for poker

I don't know you, but I can already tell I'm going to like you. I play poker once or twice a week, depending on my travel schedule for work. My dad lives in AC, so I'll be taking regular trips out there.

Where do you play when you go out? I like the Taj. The Borgata room is nice, but I like the play better at the Taj.

I got my housing assignment in Sansom East: 1313 (what a lucky room number).

haha.

I usually play at the Borgata, but I've been playing at the Top recently.  Half because the play there seems extra sloppy, and half because I'm going down with a kid who's not yet 21 and will never get carded there.

The Pookie

• the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: May 31, 2007, 10:58:22 AM »
just a tip for everyone, if you go to philly for apartment-searching, do it during the week. almost nobody is willing to show me apartments on saturdays. poop.

aeh13

« Reply #2218 on: May 31, 2007, 11:15:35 AM »
After a lame first attempt I'm going to try this whole lsd thing again.  The end of senior year was just way too hectic and fun to spend sitting in front of the computer.  Now I have a job where I sit in front of the computer all day, so I might as well become an LSD addict  ;D  How is everybody?

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: May 31, 2007, 11:17:52 AM »
doing very well penn state band traitor, how are you?  :P