Law School Discussion

University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010
« Reply #2150 on: May 24, 2007, 08:28:43 AM »
Begone! Besides we all know the food chain is Harvard > Penn > UVA, and Chicago well they just hang out by themselves.

Where is the chain? Deloggio? I remember it being incomprehensible. Anyway, why can't Penn steal Michigan or Duke people? Leave us alone, dammit.

haha I hate that Deloggio website. I meant from what we have seen so far in this cycle, besides Johnny if LSN is right you still kept two of our WL admits.

I know at least 2 of them. 1 is my roommate, another is my friend's roommate.

boulevardier

• Chicago!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: May 24, 2007, 08:32:24 AM »
Are you analogizing Chicago students to students with emotional disorders and mental disabilities?  :o

Though, we did have Bork...

Because we're unique and special   ;)

Begone! Besides we all know the food chain is Harvard > Penn > UVA, and Chicago well they just hang out by themselves.

That's what adults say to the kids that ride the short bus.  ;)

Team Pam

• "You know, I invented electricity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: May 24, 2007, 08:56:37 AM »
Rusty, if you're talking about Hatch/NM green chile, I plan to have my sister ship out tons of it to me.  I can sometimes find it frozen here in LA, but I've never seen it back east.

Yeah I'm talking about NM green chile.  I know that the further away from NM you get the less likely you are to see them, but it's good to hear that you will be getting a shipment of them.  Do you mind if I borrow some?  I might want to make green chile burgers sometime.

But its good to hear that the other two are available.

I'll definitely get enough to share.  But no borrowing, as I don't think I'd want it back when you're done with it.  ;)

Rusty Shackleford

• #1 OATLAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: May 24, 2007, 09:07:31 AM »
Rusty, if you're talking about Hatch/NM green chile, I plan to have my sister ship out tons of it to me.  I can sometimes find it frozen here in LA, but I've never seen it back east.

Yeah I'm talking about NM green chile.  I know that the further away from NM you get the less likely you are to see them, but it's good to hear that you will be getting a shipment of them.  Do you mind if I borrow some?  I might want to make green chile burgers sometime.

I'll definitely get enough to share.  But no borrowing, as I don't think I'd want it back when you're done with it.  ;)

By borrow I meant you will be welcome to partake in the finished product (if you are so inclined) ;D

« Reply #2154 on: May 24, 2007, 09:42:28 AM »
Claudios spanks them both.  they make the mozz right there. get home, cut into a ball and the center is still warm. melts in your mouth. and if youre a female... all the free samples you want. I send my GF in first ;)   

cool!  what's the exact address?  i've only been to the italian market once, but it was so crowded that i skipped out (it was a weekend).  better during the week?

The Pookie

• the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: May 24, 2007, 11:07:27 AM »

By borrow I meant you will be welcome to partake in the finished product (if you are so inclined) ;D

am i invited too? i'll show you how to cook brazilian food...just put an assload of beans and meat in, you're fine.

and rusty, i assume you cook tex mex? i've actually never had tex mex so you'll have to introduce me to its ways.

« Reply #2156 on: May 24, 2007, 11:10:44 AM »
Claudios spanks them both.  they make the mozz right there. get home, cut into a ball and the center is still warm. melts in your mouth. and if youre a female... all the free samples you want. I send my GF in first ;)   

cool!  what's the exact address?  i've only been to the italian market once, but it was so crowded that i skipped out (it was a weekend).  better during the week?

Its on 9th, south of christian (920ish S 9th street), about half way down on the west side of the street. just past dibrunos.  yeah-- italian market can certainly be busy at peak times. sometimes they have festivals and things, which you may have run into. I usually go on sunday at about 10am and its fine--  pick up stuff for a killer breakfast and produce/cheese/etc for the week. weekdays are a lot more mellow but its usally not too bad on the weekend

btw-- arcade fire at the Tower was really effing good. 

« Reply #2157 on: May 24, 2007, 11:13:12 AM »
am i invited too? i'll show you how to cook brazilian food...just put an assload of beans and meat in, you're fine.

I'll bring the Cachasa?

The Pookie

• the penguin is back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: May 24, 2007, 11:18:20 AM »

I'll bring the Cachasa?

and i'll supply the limes. I'm pretty excited to be in a city where they actually HAVE chachaca....

« Reply #2159 on: May 24, 2007, 11:22:57 AM »
I think you have the situation reversed.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I should probably be thanking you traitors. UVA will likely have to pull less qualified applicants from bad schools (like Duke, for example) to fill your spots, thus bumping my class rank up by default.

Oh come on Johny, you guys are tied with Duke so it wouldn't really be less qualified.  ;)

Oh please, we both know ties don't mean equality. Come on, Penn and Chicago? Chicago sucks.

Shh!!! I'm sneakily trying to build up solidarity with the Penn folk while I simultaneously plot to destroy them. I've got to make ridiculous claims to gain their trust!

Oh sh*t, this wasn't a PM. I've been found out!!!

JG, don't be a tool.