Law School Discussion

University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010

boulevardier

• Chicago!
    • View Profile
Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010
« Reply #2140 on: May 24, 2007, 08:07:23 AM »
Well, your plot is not going to work with absurd claims.  No one believes the Girls Next Door actually love Hef.  In the same way, everyone will just roll their eyes at Penn = or > Chicago comments.

I think you have the situation reversed.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I should probably be thanking you traitors. UVA will likely have to pull less qualified applicants from bad schools (like Duke, for example) to fill your spots, thus bumping my class rank up by default.

Oh come on Johny, you guys are tied with Duke so it wouldn't really be less qualified.  ;)

Oh please, we both know ties don't mean equality. Come on, Penn and Chicago? Chicago sucks.

Shh!!! I'm sneakily trying to build up solidarity with the Penn folk while I simultaneously plot to destroy them. I've got to make ridiculous claims to gain their trust!

Oh sh*t, this wasn't a PM. I've been found out!!!

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2141 on: May 24, 2007, 08:09:28 AM »
Well, your plot is not going to work with absurd claims.  No one believes the Girls Next Door actually love Heff.  In the same way, everyone will just roll their eyes at Penn = or > Chicago comments.

There's at least 1 person that believes the GND love Hef, and that's Hef. Similarly, Penn people will believe these claims. This plan will work, dammit. Stop trying to undermine my attempts to vanquish a common enemy, you fool.

boulevardier

• Chicago!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: May 24, 2007, 08:09:43 AM »
There's Penn propaganda going again.  I give Penn credit.  I almost went there.  They do a great marketing job.  But they don't have a monopoly on collegiality.  And, the whole U. Chicago Republican/conservative slant is really bunk if you actually visited the school or had informed research.  Just because it's more balanaced, doesn't make it "conservative."  Of course it would seem "conservative" in light of the overwhlemingly liberal slant at most law schools (and I'm not conservative btw).

I think you have the situation reversed.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I should probably be thanking you traitors. UVA will likely have to pull less qualified applicants from bad schools (like Duke, for example) to fill your spots, thus bumping my class rank up by default.

Oh come on Johny, you guys are tied with Duke so it wouldn't really be less qualified.  ;)

Oh please, we both know ties don't mean equality. Come on, Penn and Chicago? Chicago sucks.

nah. he's right. or maybe its just a REPUBLICANLAW vs COLLEGIALITYLAW thing

boulevardier

• Chicago!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: May 24, 2007, 08:10:31 AM »
Belief, delusion, whatever you want to call it.  Good luck.

Well, your plot is not going to work with absurd claims.  No one believes the Girls Next Door actually love Heff.  In the same way, everyone will just roll their eyes at Penn = or > Chicago comments.

There's at least 1 person that believes the GND love Hef, and that's Hef. Similarly, Penn people will believe these claims. This plan will work, dammit. Stop trying to undermine my attempts to vanquish a common enemy, you fool.

boulevardier

• Chicago!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: May 24, 2007, 08:12:40 AM »
Fine, Penn > Harvard.  Blah blah blah.   ::)

'tiki

• Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: May 24, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »
Begone! Besides we all know the food chain is Harvard > Penn > UVA, and Chicago well they just hang out by themselves.

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2146 on: May 24, 2007, 08:16:41 AM »
Begone! Besides we all know the food chain is Harvard > Penn > UVA, and Chicago well they just hang out by themselves.

Where is the chain? Deloggio? I remember it being incomprehensible. Anyway, why can't Penn steal Michigan or Duke people? Leave us alone, dammit.

'tiki

• Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: May 24, 2007, 08:18:35 AM »

Where is the chain? Deloggio? I remember it being incomprehensible. Anyway, why can't Penn steal Michigan or Duke people? Leave us alone, dammit.

haha I hate that Deloggio website. I meant from what we have seen so far in this cycle, besides Johnny if LSN is right you still kept two of our WL admits.

boulevardier

• Chicago!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: May 24, 2007, 08:26:13 AM »
Because we're unique and special   ;)

'tiki

• Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: May 24, 2007, 08:27:40 AM »
Because we're unique and special   ;)

That's what adults say to the kids that ride the short bus.  ;)