Law School Discussion

University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010

Re: University of Pennsylvania Class of 2010
« Reply #2130 on: May 24, 2007, 05:19:26 AM »
Rusty, if you're talking about Hatch/NM green chile, I plan to have my sister ship out tons of it to me.  I can sometimes find it frozen here in LA, but I've never seen it back east.

haha, you'll need to go to a more "ethnic" neighborhood for that...meaning, i live in a heavily latino neighborhood in DC and we can get those types (along with seemingly every other type) of chile at local markets...but good luck trying to get those in most places around here

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2131 on: May 24, 2007, 06:24:27 AM »
You know, the more I think about it, the more I should probably be thanking you traitors. UVA will likely have to pull less qualified applicants from bad schools (like Duke, for example) to fill your spots, thus bumping my class rank up by default.

'tiki

• Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: May 24, 2007, 06:49:05 AM »
You know, the more I think about it, the more I should probably be thanking you traitors. UVA will likely have to pull less qualified applicants from bad schools (like Duke, for example) to fill your spots, thus bumping my class rank up by default.

Oh come on Johny, you guys are tied with Duke so it wouldn't really be less qualified.  ;)

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2133 on: May 24, 2007, 07:00:28 AM »

Oh come on Johny, you guys are tied with Duke so it wouldn't really be less qualified.  ;)

Oh please, we both know ties don't mean equality. Come on, Penn and Chicago? Chicago sucks.

'tiki

• Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: May 24, 2007, 07:13:05 AM »

Oh please, we both know ties don't mean equality. Come on, Penn and Chicago? Chicago sucks.

touche

Rusty Shackleford

• #1 OATLAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: May 24, 2007, 07:34:35 AM »
Rusty, if you're talking about Hatch/NM green chile, I plan to have my sister ship out tons of it to me.  I can sometimes find it frozen here in LA, but I've never seen it back east.

Yeah I'm talking about NM green chile.  I know that the further away from NM you get the less likely you are to see them, but it's good to hear that you will be getting a shipment of them.  Do you mind if I borrow some?  I might want to make green chile burgers sometime.

But its good to hear that the other two are available.

« Reply #2136 on: May 24, 2007, 07:38:04 AM »
Also for the foodies among us: DiBruno's is pretty much the best thing to ever happen.

DiBrunos is pretty sweet. Im not a big fan of the one in rittenhouse. when they relocated/remodeled a couple years ago it lost its personality. and the guys there are less knowledgable and friendly than they are at the dibrunos in italian market. that one is great. dont get me wrong- -theyre both pretty awesome. but Claudios spanks them both.  they make the mozz right there. get home, cut into a ball and the center is still warm. melts in your mouth. and if youre a female... all the free samples you want. I send my GF in first ;)   

boulevardier

• Chicago!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: May 24, 2007, 07:58:53 AM »
I think you have the situation reversed.

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2138 on: May 24, 2007, 08:02:18 AM »

Shh!!! I'm sneakily trying to build up solidarity with the Penn folk while I simultaneously plot to destroy them. I've got to make ridiculous claims to gain their trust!

Oh *&^%, this wasn't a PM. I've been found out!!!

« Reply #2139 on: May 24, 2007, 08:04:15 AM »

nah. he's right. or maybe its just a REPUBLICANLAW vs COLLEGIALITYLAW thing