Law School Discussion

University of Virginia Class of 2010

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: University of Virginia Class of 2010
« Reply #1500 on: May 30, 2007, 08:33:39 AM »
but isn't that because we'll be the only law ulti team?  ;)

I don't think he meant we'd rule other ulti law schools. I think he meant the world. I call second-in-command.

AlphaBusey

• SOBER:Son Of a B*tch, Everything's Real!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: May 30, 2007, 08:35:51 AM »

Maybe, I don't really know how popular it is.  What I do know is UVA has a massive intramural league.  Which, much like softball, the law school would disgustingly dominate.  Oh, and then there's the partying.  In two years we could throw an ultimate-themed Feb Club party, which would kick serious ass.

But back to realism for a second, I hope UVA responds positively to the scholarship deal.  I know that at least as of last week, they had some money left in the till (I got offered a slight increase, which I turned down.  The rents are going to pay down most of my loans, so hell, I don't really need it, and hopefully it'll move on to someone more deserving).  My guess is you got yieldpwned on the WL, but since you stayed on, hopefully they'll clue in that you're a clutch candidate, and give you what they've got left.  I dunno.  But it'd be sweet to have you at UVA.  Hopefully Trujillo doesn't drop the ball ;)

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: May 30, 2007, 08:36:17 AM »
busey will be under the table drunk, so that qualifies him for #1!

AlphaBusey

• View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: May 30, 2007, 08:36:59 AM »

I don't think he meant we'd rule other ulti law schools. I think he meant the world. I call second-in-command.

You'll be my right-hand man, and M1 can be my left-hand man.  We'll call ourselves the Triumvirate of Terror...  or something scary sounding like that.  I dunno, actually that's pretty lame.  Any suggestions?

AlphaBusey

• View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: May 30, 2007, 08:38:12 AM »
busey will be under the table drunk, so that qualifies him for #1!

Yeah.  I have renewed my love affair with Guinness (don't tell the SO) so it's going to be a rough couple of months.  Pray for me :P

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1505 on: May 30, 2007, 08:42:59 AM »

You'll be my right-hand man, and M1 can be my left-hand man.  We'll call ourselves the Triumvirate of Terror...  or something scary sounding like that.  I dunno, actually that's pretty lame.  Any suggestions?

Somewhere, dasadder is weeping.

AlphaBusey

• View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: May 30, 2007, 09:16:03 AM »

Somewhere, dasadder is weeping.

No, he's my top secret assassin.  For instance, if you ever betrayed the organizations secrets to, I don't, a certain Ms. Phishy, well, he'd pay you a visit.  We're kind of like the Company in Heroes, just a lot more drunk/smooth.

AlphaBusey

• View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: May 30, 2007, 09:18:21 AM »
im loggin in just to say...if you steal m1, i will send my own secreet assassin in and itll be bad news

ggrrrrr

I know your tricks, she-devil.  :P

« Reply #1508 on: May 30, 2007, 09:21:10 AM »
im loggin in just to say...if you steal m1, i will send my own secreet assassin in and itll be bad news

ggrrrrr

its on...i will battle you, and since i dont ever study anymore, im a fierce drunken fighter lately

m1...please come to upenn, because ...well..i said so  :-*
johnny and alpha..u can come to penn to...im having a bday party the day we all move in, and u r invited
go quakers

AlphaBusey

• View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: May 30, 2007, 09:25:14 AM »

ggrrrrr

its on...i will battle you, and since i dont ever study anymore, im a fierce drunken fighter lately

m1...please come to upenn, because ...well..i said so  :-*
johnny and alpha..u can come to penn to...im having a bday party the day we all move in, and u r invited
go quakers

Alright then, you called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind.  Drop by my SO/your friend's this weekend.  Beer pong.  It's on like Kong.

When do you all move in?  I'm moving in July 18th (finally getting the @#!* out of CBus), and our orientation begins August 20th.  But as long as it doesn't conflict with that, I'd be in.  But I'll have to check with Johnny and M1 about making the trip.  Ha...  just couldn't resist antagonizing you a little.