Law School Discussion

University of Virginia Class of 2010

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: University of Virginia Class of 2010
« Reply #1450 on: May 24, 2007, 05:29:51 AM »
I was in Maine for my undergrad. I wouldn't wish those winters on anyone. Other than that, it's great. But there is definitely a reason I keep moving further south.

I fully expect that you'll be working in Miami.

Suckit

• View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: May 24, 2007, 05:37:39 AM »
Man my roommate is fiesty.

It's so weird man.  I've had to deal with so many more douchebags on here than it real life.  I usually get along with everyone; guess ppl just act like assholes when they can remain anonymous.

No, it's because you don't go around acting like a UVA troll in "real life."

By trolling you mean tell ppl that UVA law school is great?  Yup, do that.  Or how if they ask about other schools I tell them that Penn fudges their numbers to inflate their ranking?  Do that too.

The only different part is not having to deal with jackasses who randomly decide to talk sh*t.  People either a) don't talk sh*t or b) get into a lot of problems.

I suspect you're some sort of female dog who talks sh*t online and is the "weird kid in the corner" in your real life. Get off your cpu and go meet a girl or something.

I guarantee you don't go around telling Penn students that "F**k.  I hate Penn"; or, "I just hate losing quality ppl to inferior schools (most esp Penn)" in "real life."  You strike me as one of those phony bastards that don't have the guts to be who you want to be in "real life."  So, now you come on here acting big and bad because you got into a top school for the first time in your life.  The thing is, you don't have to tear down other peoples' school(s) (ala Penn) in the process.  This IS why you are a troll.  Learn to relax and hope you don't make it in the bottom of your class.  Unlike YHS, the bottom students at UVA don’t get BIGLAW jobs.  I know, I know you don’t really want to do BIGLAW  ::)  

Anyway, enjoy your little ego trip. 

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1452 on: May 24, 2007, 05:50:23 AM »
Man my roommate is fiesty.

It's so weird man.  I've had to deal with so many more douchebags on here than it real life.  I usually get along with everyone; guess ppl just act like assholes when they can remain anonymous.

No, it's because you don't go around acting like a UVA troll in "real life."

By trolling you mean tell ppl that UVA law school is great?  Yup, do that.  Or how if they ask about other schools I tell them that Penn fudges their numbers to inflate their ranking?  Do that too.

The only different part is not having to deal with jackasses who randomly decide to talk sh*t.  People either a) don't talk sh*t or b) get into a lot of problems.

I suspect you're some sort of female dog who talks sh*t online and is the "weird kid in the corner" in your real life. Get off your cpu and go meet a girl or something.

I guarantee you don't go around telling Penn students that "F**k.  I hate Penn" in "real life."  You strike me as one of those phony bastards that don't have the guts to be who you want to be in "real life."  So, now you come on here acting big and bad because you got into a top school for the first time in your life.  The thing is, you don't have to tear down other peoples' school(s) (ala Penn) in the process.  This IS why you are a troll.  Learn to relax and hope you don't make it in the bottom of your class.  Unlike YHS, the bottom student at UVA don’t get BIGLAW jobs.  I know, I know you don’t really want to do BIGLAW  ::)  

Anyway, enjoy your little ego trip. 

First off, I know plenty of Penn people, and I tell them on a daily basis how much I hate Penn/Philly. It's entirely possible (and highly probable) IF does the same thing.

Second of all, IT'S A f-ing JOKE. This is like Harvard chanting "Safety school" at games against other Ivy League schools. No one in their right mind actually thinks Penn sucks; that's what makes it fun. Seriously, being insulted because someone said Penn sucks is like Scarlett Johanssen getting upset because someone called her ugly.

Get aware, wake up, get a sense of humor. Quit trying to censor music. This is for your kids' amusement.

Suckit

• View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: May 24, 2007, 06:05:44 AM »
Unlike IF, you didn't make the statement that I "usually get along with everyone."  So to make the assumption that probably "IF does the same thing" is weak at best.

Really, I've read enough of IF post to get that he is quite serious about his UVA trolling.  Trust me, there is a huge difference between you and IF.

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1454 on: May 24, 2007, 06:20:27 AM »
Unlike IF, you didn't make the statement that I "usually get along with everyone."  So to make the assumption that probably "IF does the same thing" is weak at best.

Really, I've read enough of IF post to get that he is quite serious about his UVA trolling.  Trust me, there is a huge difference between you and IF.

Well, to be fair, I get along with everyone, too. Whether or not IF and I are similar is up for debate, true, but I get along great with the Penn kids. Some of them get a little uppity when I remind them how terrible a wasteland Philly is, but for the most part we're all right.

Duke too.

I'll also gladly claim to be a UVA troll, but not in the traditional "troll" sense (whatever that actually is; the definition of a troll has become so obscured that it can apply to anyone about anything at any time). When I go about extolling the virtues of UVA while bashing all other schools, I'm not doing any serious recruiting. It's all in good fun, because that's what I'm all about (which, incidentally, is its own form of recruiting: "If you like laughter, come to UVA").

I'll let IF speak for himself, but I seriously doubt any part of him actually literally hates Penn (unless Penn killed his father and raped his mother, but if that's the case, his hatred is justified).

Suckit

• View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: May 24, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »
It's possible that IF is just joking. But, when a person goes around posting sh!t like: "I just hate losing quality ppl to inferior schools (most esp Penn),” without any indication that it is all in good fun, they shouldn’t be surprised when someone turns around and calls them a "silly fuking troll."

Anyway, It really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.  So, peace, I'm out.

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1456 on: May 24, 2007, 06:37:23 AM »
It's possible that IF is just joking. But, when a person goes around posting sh!t like: "I just hate losing quality ppl to inferior schools (most esp Penn),” without any indication that it is all in good fun, they shouldn’t be surprised when someone turns around and calls them a "silly fuking troll."

Anyway, It really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.  So, peace, I'm out.

True, but it was in our thread, which is more or less kind of private. It's like telling racist jokes with your buddies.

Wait, that's not ok? Oh.

Plus, I think he was just being hyperbolic and building up solidarity with his future classmates, and not necessarily trying to actually undermine Penn. Penn's a phenomenal school, and I expect IF recognizes that.

And come on: Penn stole the founder of our thread. If Brad Pitt stole your girlfriend, you're going to be bitter, and you're not going to be particularly pleased with Brad Pitt.

Suckit

• View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: May 24, 2007, 06:53:32 AM »
When you put it that way, you have a good point. IF should at least be free to do his trolling in his own schools' thread without someone trying to bust his balls about it. 

That said, when he steps out of the confine of the UVA thread, he's fair game ;)   

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1458 on: May 24, 2007, 07:01:32 AM »
When you put it that way, you have a good point. IF should at least be free to do his trolling in his own schools' thread without someone trying to bust his balls about it. 

That said, when he steps out of the confine of the UVA thread, he's fair game ;)   

Fair enough. This was fun.

« Reply #1459 on: May 24, 2007, 07:22:05 AM »
I am so disgusted with Ivy already...and we haven't even moved in yet!  They are the most unresponsive management I've ever dealt with (not that I've dealt with a lot of apt. management ppl, but still!).  I call and it just goes to vmail, I e-mail and they don't respond...grrr!

does anyone know what it means to have a sunken patio?