• View Profile
Re: happiest day of my life!
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2007, 04:31:26 PM »
congrats LRR

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2007, 04:32:45 PM »
Ahh, the first skirmish of the SFLSD/MWLSD war on the LSAT subforum!

give 'em hell, soldiers!

a rather lopsided victory, dont you think?  like calling in an airstrike on a dirt hut filled with peasants who are armed only with a broken spork.

That's what I was saying.

Ben seems to enjoy it, though.

but in his case the spork misfired.

Yeah, he sporked himself.

in the eye!

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2007, 04:32:50 PM »
I sort of feel bady for Benefactor.

He's unwittingly called provoked the wrath of the entire message board. The very gods of Olympus have descended from their lofty perch to hurl lightning bolts up his ass.

He is but a common fool. He knows not what his idiocy hath wrought.

Pity him!

I actually like the position that I am in.

Position being that, if you applied to Madison right now with your LSAT score, your rejection letter would arrive the next day signed by the receptionist?

Bravo!

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »
He definitely Benefactored badly here.

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2007, 04:33:15 PM »

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2007, 04:41:39 PM »
I like "benfzored".

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2007, 04:42:03 PM »
incoming

Benefactor      07:35:59 PM     Posting in happiest day of my life!.

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2007, 04:43:22 PM »
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa..........holy *&^%....what did i miss here?

Okay,

1. I got nothing to prove on this board.  If anything, I admitted defeat.  I accepted the fact that I'm a dumbass, and no matter how many times I try to improve my LSAT score, I just can't do it!  I'm the only one on this board who's posted a screen shot of my scores, and done so....to TEACH SOME of YOU from my mistakes.  That maybe NOT EVERYONE CAN IMPROVE THERE SCORE.  Although I would have liked a 160 or above, i am still proud of a 20 pt jump from the 130's.

2. I posted my acceptance to Madison today, to also give SOME OF YOU HOPE that LSAT is not the ONLY way to a good school.  That I got bad numbers, but a hell of a personal statment and letters of recommendations....that GOD WILLING, they MUST HAVE LIKED!  And I think, if some of you read it, and knew about my life, maybe you'd give me a chance at law school too.

I'm not posting on this board to boost my self-esteem, it's already through the roof.

But, ummm....Benefactor.....I hate to tell you this, but the reality is....I'm accepted and you're not.  I may have lost the LSAT battle, but I won the Admissions WAR.   ;)

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2007, 04:45:56 PM »
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa..........holy sh*t....what did i miss here?

off-topic lsd takes care of its own.

Booyakasha2

• Dig to get jiggy wiv mr. biggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2007, 04:48:14 PM »

2. I posted my acceptance to Madison today, to also give SOME OF YOU HOPE that LSAT is not the ONLY way to a good school.  That I got bad numbers, but a hell of a personal statment and letters of recommendations....that GOD WILLING, they MUST HAVE LIKED!  And I think, if some of you read it, and knew about my life, maybe you'd give me a chance at law school too.

Very noble, but PLEASE tell us if you are a URM so you dont give false hope to others.  Thanks.