Law School Discussion

happiest day of my life!

Re: happiest day of my life!
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2007, 04:17:31 PM »
I sort of feel bady for Benefactor.

He's unwittingly called provoked the wrath of the entire message board. The very gods of Olympus have descended from their lofty perch to hurl lightning bolts up his ass.

He is but a common fool. He knows not what his idiocy hath wrought.

Pity him!

I actually like the position that I am in.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2007, 04:23:06 PM »
i kind of figured the position was prone, having been pretty much stomped by all the regulars.

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2007, 04:23:12 PM »
Benny,  

talk to us when you come back with a 179 and can provide us with proof.  For now, you are just talking out of your azz.  Until June, I suggest you masturbate heavily to release your stress rather than take it out on someone who has good news to share with us.

K?

all a 179 proves is that someone can figure out how to take the test and have some luck.  Apparently wisconsin actually looked beyond a number.  yay for a wholistic approach to learning.

Well maybe with a 179, he may get a little credibility than a 149.  And even if he got 179...he is still an ignorant son of a female dog.

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »
You know a thread's jumped the shark when cal and D&T are teaming up.

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »
Some people need to get a life!!

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2007, 04:24:47 PM »
Benny, 

talk to us when you come back with a 179 and can provide us with proof.  For now, you are just talking out of your azz.  Until June, I suggest you masturbate heavily to release your stress rather than take it out on someone who has good news to share with us.

K?

all a 179 proves is that someone can figure out how to take the test and have some luck.  Apparently wisconsin actually looked beyond a number.  yay for a wholistic approach to learning.

Well maybe with a 179, he may get a little credibility than a 149.  And even if he got 179...he is still an ignorant son of a female dog.

an asshat with a 179 is still an asshat.

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »

rugercaptain

• Shirley, Probie, & Sarah--gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2007, 04:28:16 PM »
i got my first letter of law school acceptance today!!!  i took the LSAT 5 times.  my scores were 150, 151, 152, 154, and one cancellation.  i have a 3.23 gpa from Penn State University.  my numbers are low, but i wrote a killer personal statement.  i got into University of Wisconsin - Madison. 

Congrats, lather!   ;D

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2007, 04:28:26 PM »
Ahh, the first skirmish of the SFLSD/MWLSD war on the LSAT subforum!

give 'em hell, soldiers!

a rather lopsided victory, dont you think?  like calling in an airstrike on a dirt hut filled with peasants who are armed only with a broken spork.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2007, 04:30:44 PM »
Ahh, the first skirmish of the SFLSD/MWLSD war on the LSAT subforum!

give 'em hell, soldiers!

a rather lopsided victory, dont you think?  like calling in an airstrike on a dirt hut filled with peasants who are armed only with a broken spork.

That's what I was saying.

Ben seems to enjoy it, though.

but in his case the spork misfired.