Law School Discussion

happiest day of my life!

Re: happiest day of my life!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2007, 04:06:31 PM »
Not to be mean, but some people just seriously aren't cut out for law school.  You took the LSAT 5 times...I would have killed myself after that 152...possibly even after the 151.  How the hell you even got into UW-Madison is beyond me.  Pity perhaps? 

First, congrats on your acceptance Lather.  If anyone deserves it on this board it is definitely you.

Second, Benefactor you're a real dou*che.  The only thing the LSAT measures is the ability to take the LSAT.  You admitted to this fact yourself yet you still see a need to criticize someone for a tremendous effort.  You're really pathetic.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2007, 04:07:03 PM »
Benefactor: good luck on the LSAT. Judging your character based on your last few posts, you're going to need a good score to get in anywhere.

My character?  Explain, please.

YOU ARE A JACKASS

You are jealous of someone's success so you try to put them down. Go back to kindergarten and learn that it doesn't make you a better person if people feel bad around you. hth.

I'm jealous of somebody taking 5 tries to get a 154?  That's like me being jealous of somebody because they took 5 strokes to make a 3 foot putt.  Get real.

...and still beats you by 12 strokes every time.

I'd love to know where the 12 came from.

OMG. It was an arbitrary number. That wasn't the point. It's like talking to a brick wall...

edit: it also happens to be the number of sheep you had to ask out before one would sleep with you.

Thanks, Rev!  ;)

my pleasure. no, really.

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2007, 04:07:30 PM »
Benefactor: good luck on the LSAT. Judging your character based on your last few posts, you're going to need a good score to get in anywhere.

YOU ARE A JACKASS

You are jealous of someone's success so you try to put them down. Go back to kindergarten and learn that it doesn't make you a better person if people feel bad around you. hth.

I'm jealous of somebody taking 5 tries to get a 154?  That's like me being jealous of somebody because they took 5 strokes to make a 3 foot putt.  Get real.

I took 5 strokes on your mom last night with my one foot putter.

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2007, 04:09:30 PM »

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2007, 04:12:36 PM »

YOU ARE A JACKASS

...and still beats you by 12 strokes every time.

I'd love to know where the 12 came from.

OMG. It was an arbitrary number. That wasn't the point. It's like talking to a brick wall...

Like talking to a brick wall because you made up a retarded, irrelevant number?

Srsly, 12 is so retarded!

actually 12 is a storied number.  few other numbers have been granted a special name, you realize.  even a "gross" is 12 x 12. 

cal could have said "a dozen strokes" or "a dozen sheep" and been every bit as accurate.  well played, sir, well played!

Booyakasha2

• Dig to get jiggy wiv mr. biggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2007, 04:13:04 PM »
Not trying to bash you or anything, but are you a URM?

It would help for other URMs and also keeps from giving false hope to non-urms.  Thanks.

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2007, 04:14:06 PM »
Benny,  

talk to us when you come back with a 179 and can provide us with proof.  For now, you are just talking out of your azz.  Until June, I suggest you masturbate heavily to release your stress rather than take it out on someone who has good news to share with us.

K?

Astro

• Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2007, 04:14:46 PM »
poo-tee-weet

GULC!

(has this thread officially jumped the shark?)

well it appears that the multiple bashings have had their desired effect....