Law School Discussion

US News Not Leaked, Released

Re: US News Not Leaked, Released
« Reply #330 on: March 27, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »
It's official. I bought the new ones earlier based on this thread and it hadn't updated. I just refreshed and I have the new rankings! Cheers.

I don't. :(

clear your cookies and refresh your browser.  it worked for me.

kaz2k

• Chuck Norris... my hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 27, 2007, 03:47:22 PM »
I logged in and got the new rankings... when I refreshed it went back to the old rankings.  It looks like someone on their end accidentally published!   ;D  If this isn't some conspiracy by USNEWS I am very happy Emory is now #22!!!

iscoredawaitlist

• The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 27, 2007, 03:50:26 PM »
now when i log in i get the old version.

« Reply #333 on: March 27, 2007, 04:03:23 PM »
Can someone please post the T3 and T4...thank you.  In particular, where is Chapman.

Chapman is Tier 4

What about University of St. Thomas (Minnesota)?  Can someone please check to see if that is Tier 4 or Tier 3?

HeckBoy

• give 'em heck, boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 27, 2007, 04:07:24 PM »
tag. now i gotta sift thru this whole thread to see if anyone's posted the other rankings...

« Reply #335 on: March 27, 2007, 04:08:52 PM »
Does anyone know whether Michigan State is tier 3 or tier 4?

« Reply #336 on: March 27, 2007, 04:10:20 PM »
Anyone thinking about next year's rankings yet? I know, I know, its ridiculous, but honestly I kinda am...I need an intervention.

« Reply #337 on: March 27, 2007, 04:14:39 PM »
Get help...........IMMEDIATELY.

Also for the record, why the hell do people care if their school is in Tier 3 or 4?  Unless it's borderline Tier2/Tier3 and you think it might make a jump up or down, it DOES NOT MATTER.  Just pick the school you feel most comfortable at and where you think you can excel while receiving a decent education.

bamf

• legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 27, 2007, 04:16:11 PM »

Also for the record, why the hell do people care if their school is in Tier 3 or 4?  Unless it's borderline Tier2/Tier3 and you think it might make a jump up or down, it DOES NOT MATTER.  Just pick the school you feel mots comfortable at and where you think you can excel while receiving a decent education.

TITCR

« Reply #339 on: March 27, 2007, 04:19:08 PM »

Also for the record, why the hell do people care if their school is in Tier 3 or 4?  Unless it's borderline Tier2/Tier3 and you think it might make a jump up or down, it DOES NOT MATTER.  Just pick the school you feel mots comfortable at and where you think you can excel while receiving a decent education.

TITCR

Agreed.
Though, one can argue that the rankings are meaningless beyond the Top 25/Top 50 as well.