Law School Discussion

University of Michigan Class of 2010

ipso facto

• Yeah!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: University of Michigan Class of 2010
« Reply #4590 on: August 19, 2007, 08:53:44 AM »
What the hell guys, it is the middle of the day in the middle of the August and I can see my breath outside. Is this seriously normal weather?

maybe youre developing a 6th sense?

I see dead people.

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: August 19, 2007, 09:09:22 AM »
Hahahaha.  Are you guys already up and about?  I'm still waking up early due to the time difference, so I'll try to take a nap later.

I think I'm going school shopping today at Target... lock for locker, highlighters, bicycle, etc. :)

haha we'll probably see you there!

We went to both Targets this morning. :)  I ended up getting a men's bike, but it's red so it's still pretty.  For some reason, they were out of all the women's bikes I liked that were on sale.  But the bar thing is still kinda slanted, so it's not totally obviously a men's bike.

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: August 19, 2007, 09:10:30 AM »
What the hell guys, it is the middle of the day in the middle of the August and I can see my breath outside. Is this seriously normal weather?

It was 95 a couple weeks ago.  And I hear it was in the 90s all last week, while I was out of town.

« Reply #4593 on: August 19, 2007, 11:11:58 AM »
anyone have a drill that they want to let me borrow???

are you moving into a house or building one? :D

and, actually, i would have had a free drill but i declined it because i figured i'd never need one.

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: August 19, 2007, 01:30:46 PM »
You can borrow our drill.

Gengiswump

• "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: August 19, 2007, 02:46:48 PM »

It was 95 a couple weeks ago.  And I hear it was in the 90s all last week, while I was out of town.

If it was 90 last week, I seriously missed it.

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: August 19, 2007, 04:24:42 PM »

If it was 90 last week, I seriously missed it.

This is what the father-in-law told us when he picked us up from the airport and we were telling him about the Ireland summer weather (highs of 62).

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: August 19, 2007, 06:00:00 PM »
Comcast, after finally resetting our account so that we could start new service, arrived the next day, on time, and installed everything.  It's all working great now.  Super fast internet connection.

You guys must just be unlucky.

Conversely...

Anyway, I'm just hoping the Comcast service makes the wait and hassle(s) worthwhile.  I'll hop off the hate wagon for now.

Driving around Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti makes me wonder how people live here without cars.  I could understand if it were a major urban area or something, but it's definitely not.  I do like that there are 30 grocery stores within a few miles of me, but I don't like that none seems to have all the stuff I want in one location.  I'll cross my fingers for Trader Joe's.

Is anyone not going to MAP?

Gengiswump

• "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: August 19, 2007, 06:38:14 PM »
Me, but I don't count?

BTW, I wouldn't get that hopeful about TJ . . . I love it and everything, but it's by no means comprehensive.

S.A.

• View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: August 19, 2007, 11:52:08 PM »
omg michigan is so bad for my liver