Law School Discussion

Experimental 1 or 3?

Re: Experimental 1 or 3?
« Reply #170 on: February 13, 2007, 11:59:20 AM »
When I log into testmasters, it no longer says experimental was the first section for everyone...

« Reply #171 on: February 13, 2007, 12:07:18 PM »
When I log into testmasters, it no longer says experimental was the first section for everyone...

they're working on it right now.  but they're aware of the fact that something odd happened during this testing administration.

1. More than 2 form types.
2. Possible various experimental sections
3. Possible 99 questions vs. 100 questions.
4. Two different tests.

Jets

• At least the Pats missed the playoffs...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2007, 12:17:18 PM »

they're working on it right now.  but they're aware of the fact that something odd happened during this testing administration.

4. Two different tests.

How do you know this?

JTG

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2007, 12:21:03 PM »
LatherRinseRepeat

Thanks for your help in clarifying this issue for most of us.

as soon i get confirmation, i'll post.

I had the Loggerhead turtles question and I had LG RC LR LG LR.  

ditto!

Yessssssss

So what does that mean??? I don't feel like reading through the other 15 pages fo this thread to figure it out...another paradox for the experimental or what?

It means that since the LR, RC, LR, LR, LG people had the LHT question in section one, it's most likely that their section 3 was experimental. 

we had THREE LR sections, i can't remember which section that LHT question came in. 

what i will ask is, For those who had Games first, how many questions were in your two LR sections?  a total of 50 or 51?

« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2007, 12:21:34 PM »

4. Two different tests.

How do you know this?

this is based on the 500+ posts regarding this topic.

Get this, how about i just called LSAC to ask them which section was experimental.  And the lady was so nice to me, she was trying to help me figure it out.  Then she said, "hold on, let me ask someone else."   She came back and said "I am not permitted to disclose any information pertaining to this examination." 

That sucked!!!  But she did say that the LSAT has previously been administered with 99questions.   I don't know how reliable that is, she might have not known what she was talking about.