Law School Discussion

Women: do you have the 2-3 day rule for calling too?

kirps

• Why don't you burn in hell?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Women: do you have the 2-3 day rule for calling too?
« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2007, 06:57:45 AM »
well thankee voters of confidence, now if we can only get said strumpet to answer her phone tonight (I finally bought pirates of the carribean, otherwise I would not have called her a strumpet, actually thats not true, I totally would if it carried any comedic weight).

kirps

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2007, 09:27:45 AM »
Do you ever find yourself in these situations and kind of feel like you might be a little bit psychic? Like I see the way I think this situation will play out in my head, and past experience tells me that about 95% of the time I am right...

Basically I think I am going to call this girl tonight, get her voicemail again, leave a message that says I am going snowboarding on saturday and that she can join if she likes, leave my number, she won't call, won't show up, and then sunday I will drop her an email that never gets responded to and that will be that. and I will be left wondering why the @#!* a girl would give me her number just to blow me off.

h2xblive

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2007, 09:29:46 AM »
Do you ever find yourself in these situations and kind of feel like you might be a little bit psychic? Like I see the way I think this situation will play out in my head, and past experience tells me that about 95% of the time I am right...

Basically I think I am going to call this girl tonight, get her voicemail again, leave a message that says I am going snowboarding on saturday and that she can join if she likes, leave my number, she won't call, won't show up, and then sunday I will drop her an email that never gets responded to and that will be that. and I will be left wondering why the @#!* a girl would give me her number just to blow me off.

Do you really want to send an e-mail?

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2007, 09:31:08 AM »

This is a result of all reality being nothing more than cause and effect. Pure mathematics. Phenomena and noumena. I don't remember philosophy anymore.

kirps

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2007, 09:32:24 AM »

not particularly, but if I don't when two messages haven't been responded to, I will wonder if the phone isn't working or something, I though I suppose an unreturned phone message is no worse than an unreturned email. I dunno, I just find these situations so unbelievably frustrating because they almost always seem to go wrong no matter how I play them.

h2xblive

« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2007, 09:39:04 AM »

not particularly, but if I don't when two messages haven't been responded to, I will wonder if the phone isn't working or something, I though I suppose an unreturned phone message is no worse than an unreturned email. I dunno, I just find these situations so unbelievably frustrating because they almost always seem to go wrong no matter how I play them.

Is it just me, or is the third message (the e-mail) a little too much?

Could just be me...

kirps

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2007, 09:40:35 AM »
I wonder about that, I generally follow a three strikes and you're out policy when it comes to unreturned phone calls etc. Though I could probably drop it at two, who the @#!* knows, its not like any of the rules in these situations are more than about 30% applicable anyway.

h2xblive

« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2007, 09:41:18 AM »
I wonder about that, I generally follow a three strikes and you're out policy when it comes to unreturned phone calls etc. Though I could probably drop it at two, who the @#!* knows, its not like any of the rules in these situations are more than about 30% applicable anyway.

I think you're thinking way too much about this girl.  Just go out and find someone else to worry about. :P

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2007, 09:43:19 AM »

I think you're thinking way too much about this girl.  Just go out and find someone else to worry about. :P

Wrong, she's hot. Do everything in your power to put your penis into her short of getting arrested. Fight the good fight, my man.

h2xblive

« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2007, 09:43:58 AM »

Wrong, she's hot. Do everything in your power to put your penis into her short of getting arrested. Fight the good fight, my man.

You're an idiot.  :D