Law School Discussion

Women: do you have the 2-3 day rule for calling too?

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
Re: Women: do you have the 2-3 day rule for calling too?
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2007, 10:33:33 PM »
Unfortunately along with skills I lack patience, as you might guess I don't date alot.

Patience is overrated

So you're a first or second date kind of gal?

Ahem. Oh, wouldn't you like to know?  ;)

Just wondering.

/I don't have much patience either. 

For some reason, I expected as much.  ::)

:o

If I met you Rita, I would ask for your number, and I would probably call you the next day. 

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2007, 10:38:42 PM »
My asking, or your giving?

kirps

• Why don't you burn in hell?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2007, 06:30:39 AM »
EX-f-ing-ACTLY! I really don't get why she would drop the number on me, then make me jump through burning hoops. My only thought process is either that she didn't get the message (my phone has done dumb *&^% like that before) or that she is exacting retribution for me waiting to call. Otherwise this is like that scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail with the bridge and I'm trying to figure out whether I am dealing with an African swallow or a European swallow.

h2xblive

« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2007, 06:31:35 AM »
EX-f-ing-ACTLY! I really don't get why she would drop the number on me, then make me jump through burning hoops. My only thought process is either that she didn't get the message (my phone has done dumb *&^% like that before) or that she is exacting retribution for me waiting to call. Otherwise this is like that scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail with the bridge and I'm trying to figure out whether I am dealing with an African swallow or a European swallow.

If that's the case, you really don't want to hang out with her.

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2007, 06:34:05 AM »

Well, yeah, but I'm guessing she's hot. If she is, proceed. If not, abort.

h2xblive

« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2007, 06:36:58 AM »

I would not want to have sex with someone who wants to "exact retribution" for waiting 72 hours to call them, when I didn't promise anything otherwise.

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2007, 06:37:43 AM »

I would not want to have sex with someone who wants to "exact retribution" for waiting 72 hours to call them, when I didn't promise anything otherwise.

Angry sex = the only sex worth having. No, I am not serious.

kirps

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2007, 06:39:12 AM »
EX-f-ing-ACTLY! I really don't get why she would drop the number on me, then make me jump through burning hoops. My only thought process is either that she didn't get the message (my phone has done dumb sh*t like that before) or that she is exacting retribution for me waiting to call. Otherwise this is like that scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail with the bridge and I'm trying to figure out whether I am dealing with an African swallow or a European swallow.

check, actually double check.

And I am not sure if she is exacting retribution, it was just all I could really think of. Though I have been informed that there are some girls who will not return a call until after the first date. I.e. until said point boy should be "pursuing"...

kirps

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2007, 06:53:52 AM »
Yeah, I'm awesome

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2007, 06:54:39 AM »
Yeah, I'm awesome

Wrong. Super great.