Law School Discussion

Women: do you have the 2-3 day rule for calling too?

kirps

• Why don't you burn in hell?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Women: do you have the 2-3 day rule for calling too?
« on: January 24, 2007, 07:29:09 AM »
In this thread I get the crazy out so I don't get any on the girl I am trying to get a date with...

Background: Meet girl at party on Sat, she is friend of friends. Things go well, before she leaves she writes her number on my hand without me having to ask for it (though I was going to). I  wait Sun, Mon and call her last night approximately 7:30, get voicemail, leave message. She has not yet called back. I suspect I am just being neurotic, now long do you women wait to call back, or would you wait for the guy to give you another call?

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
Re: Women: do you have the 2-3 day rule for calling too?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 07:30:31 AM »
In this thread I get the crazy out so I don't get any on the girl I am trying to get a date with...

Background: Meet girl at party on Sat, she is friend of friends. Things go well, before she leaves she writes her number on my hand without me having to ask for it (though I was going to). I  wait Sun, Mon and call her last night approximately 7:30, get voicemail, leave message. She has not yet called back. I suspect I am just being neurotic, now long do you women wait to call back, or would you wait for the guy to give you another call?

It's first thing in the morning.  Chill out!  She might not have even gotten the message yet, and even if she has she'd prolly wait till evening to call.

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 07:31:48 AM »

It's first thing in the morning.  Chill out!  She might not have even gotten the message yet, and even if she has she'd prolly wait till evening to call.

That's probably true, but it doesn't really answer the question.  Guys often feel like they have to wait a couple days to not seem overeager.  Do women feel the same way?

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 07:33:18 AM »

That's probably true, but it doesn't really answer the question.  Guys often feel like they have to wait a couple days to not seem overeager.  Do women feel the same way?

It depends.  For a first call, I'd prolly wait.  I'd prolly call the next day if returning a message.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 07:33:35 AM »
are you sure it wasn't the number for the chinese take-out down the street?

h2xblive

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 07:33:57 AM »
I would have waited until Wednesday or Thursday (of the next week) to call, but that's just me.

Johnny Stuffs His Mouth

• 1/2 of the Golden Couple
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 07:34:42 AM »
I would have screwed her that night, but that's just me.

No, no I wouldn't. That situation could never happen to me.

h2xblive

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 07:35:41 AM »

:D

keepup

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 07:36:23 AM »

It depends. I dont really like playing games. If I feel like calling you, I'll call...whatever.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 07:37:19 AM »

It depends. I dont really like playing games. If I feel like calling you, I'll call...whatever.

how about twister?
trivial pursuit?
charades?