« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2007, 12:26:38 PM »
i'm still waiting for the do you date older men thread

/just sayin'

I'll date you jer  :-* >:D

flyaway

• View Profile
Re: Women: Do you date younger men?
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2007, 01:39:40 PM »
as far as immaturity goes, there are ALOT of 40 something yr old guys who are just as immature & spacey as 20 something yr old guys.  & it's NOT cute on them.  so why not just go for the younger guys?  @ least they have an excuse.  :D

& they're so cute!

It's true, and I restrained myself from saying it before, but a lot of women think there's a perfect window for men in their late 20s and early 30s.  Men younger than that often don't want to commit, and men older than that who have never been in an extended relationship are often single for a reason.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2007, 01:40:51 PM »
as far as immaturity goes, there are ALOT of 40 something yr old guys who are just as immature & spacey as 20 something yr old guys.  & it's NOT cute on them.  so why not just go for the younger guys?  @ least they have an excuse.  :D

& they're so cute!

It's true, and I restrained myself from saying it before, but a lot of women think there's a perfect window for men in their late 20s and early 30s.  Men younger than that often don't want to commit, and men older than that who have never been in an extended relationship are often single for a reason.

TITCR

One good reason to date younger as you get older... since they haven't been judged completely incompetent for a long-term relationship by their exes...

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
i prefer dating women who are 2-4 years older than i am. they're way more fun to hang out with because they seem more comfortable and confident than girls my age (21).

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2007, 02:23:51 PM »

/just sayin'

I'll date you jer :-* >:D

you're too kind  :-*

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 02:25:26 PM »

/just sayin'

I prefer my guy to be a few years older than me. ;)

how old is the brit, anyway?

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 03:00:10 PM »
i prefer dating women who are 2-4 years older than i am. they're way more fun to hang out with because they seem more comfortable and confident than girls my age (21).

I dunno, women are usually peaking around 20-21.  It is a good time to catch them. 

h2xblive

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 04:17:25 PM »

I dunno, women are usually peaking around 20-21.  It is a good time to catch them. 

Peaking?

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »

Peaking?

As in after their early 20s a lot of women's looks go downhill.

h2xblive

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 04:25:36 PM »

Peaking?

As in after their early 20s a lot of women's looks go downhill.

I beg to differ!