Law School Discussion

Women: Do you date younger men?

fuwaf

• View Profile
Re: Women: Do you date younger men?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 11:30:22 AM »
Why wouldn't you want to date a younger guy?  We are more idealistic and have more vigor. 

Yes, but we are older and wiser and you have stupid ideas about life and we are just like... no, honey.  nuh uh.

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol. I'm going to get attacked, just like I did in the heigh thread.

NO YOUNGER NO NO NO.

Not really younger - more like year. I'm an undergrad senior... if he's a senior... fine. Younger grade = bad. Younger grade but same age is acceptable but not preferred.

Yes, well, as you get older it's really not as big of a deal. 

Funny, the older I've gotten, the more I've cared about it. 

But maybe that's because I'm older than you.   ;)

Yeah by what... 9 months? :D

I think it's harder to find younger guys with the same maturity level as you get older, and that's why it sucks.  I just think that when you're 20 or 21 it's kinda dumb to have so many restrictions on who you'll date because of this this and this.  :D

It's not a hard and fast rule... but who am I meeting? People at my college. Who are those people? People in my grade... or people younger. The younger ones are still adjusting to college life and I'd rather stay away.

h2xblive

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »
a resounding YES! As far as the maturity issue goes, I'm as immature as you can get, so dating a younger guy works well for me.  ;D

If he watched Sesame Street, would that be too young for you?  :P

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 11:35:02 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol. I'm going to get attacked, just like I did in the heigh thread.

NO YOUNGER NO NO NO.

Not really younger - more like year. I'm an undergrad senior... if he's a senior... fine. Younger grade = bad. Younger grade but same age is acceptable but not preferred.

Yes, well, as you get older it's really not as big of a deal. 

Funny, the older I've gotten, the more I've cared about it. 

But maybe that's because I'm older than you.   ;)

Yeah by what... 9 months? :D

I think it's harder to find younger guys with the same maturity level as you get older, and that's why it sucks.  I just think that when you're 20 or 21 it's kinda dumb to have so many restrictions on who you'll date because of this this and this.  :D

It's not a hard and fast rule... but who am I meeting? People at my college. Who are those people? People in my grade... or people younger. The younger ones are still adjusting to college life and I'd rather stay away.

I think it's just funny to see how people are so selective when they're young and then when they hit a certain age their requirements/ideals/specifications dwindle down to:  Is it male?  Ok then.

h2xblive

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 11:35:49 AM »

I think it's just funny to see how people are so selective when they're young and then when they hit a certain age their requirements/ideals/specifications dwindle down to:  Is it male?  Ok then.

:D

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »

:D

I know it's true I hate it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol

flyaway

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2007, 11:50:50 AM »
I didn't when I was younger, because guys in their early 20s just didn't have the same relationship goals that I did.  But if I were still single now (late 20s), I'd be fine with dating guys my age or a little younger.

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »
a resounding YES! As far as the maturity issue goes, I'm as immature as you can get, so dating a younger guy works well for me.  ;D

Hey Cookie, what's up?

ADL

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »
as far as immaturity goes, there are ALOT of 40 something yr old guys who are just as immature & spacey as 20 something yr old guys.  & it's NOT cute on them.  so why not just go for the younger guys?  @ least they have an excuse.  :D

& they're so cute!

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »
i'm still waiting for the do you date older men thread

/just sayin'