Law School Discussion

Women: Do you date younger men?

->Soon

• View Profile
Re: Women: Do you date younger men?
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »
my ex is 7yrs younger than me & it was the most serious relationship i've been in so far.

he was only 22 when we started dating...so cute!!

anyway, i have no problems dating younger guys.

Good for your!  ;D

:D :D
i admit that it's a little frustrating though when the person you date is so much younger than you, they don't remember or know about certain things b/c they were either to young or not born when those things occurred.  & that's when you get that "wow, you really are a lot older than me?" look.  :D

and how often does that happen?

ADL

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 10:59:30 AM »
my ex is 7yrs younger than me & it was the most serious relationship i've been in so far.

he was only 22 when we started dating...so cute!!

anyway, i have no problems dating younger guys.

Good for your!  ;D

:D :D
i admit that it's a little frustrating though when the person you date is so much younger than you, they don't remember or know about certain things b/c they were either to young or not born when those things occurred.  & that's when you get that "wow, you really are a lot older than me?" look.  :D

Isn't that the, "I have no idea what you're talking about" look?
maybe that's the look, but it's still a little frustrating.
when i date someone my age or around my age, it's kinda cool that i can say some stupid quote from a movie or lyrics from a song that pertains to the situation @ hand & he'll know EXACTLY what i'm talking about & how it relates & vice versa.  it's one of the ways that i like to bond w/someone...w/silly references.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 11:03:32 AM »
oh behave....

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 11:14:59 AM »
Yes

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2007, 11:20:18 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol. I'm going to get attacked, just like I did in the heigh thread.

NO YOUNGER NO NO NO.

Not really younger - more like year. I'm an undergrad senior... if he's a senior... fine. Younger grade = bad. Younger grade but same age is acceptable but not preferred.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 11:24:06 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol. I'm going to get attacked, just like I did in the heigh thread.

NO YOUNGER NO NO NO.

Not really younger - more like year. I'm an undergrad senior... if he's a senior... fine. Younger grade = bad. Younger grade but same age is acceptable but not preferred.

Yes, well, as you get older it's really not as big of a deal. 

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »

NO YOUNGER NO NO NO.

Yeah I agree. When I'm 40 I'd be happy with a younger man.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 11:27:33 AM »

NO YOUNGER NO NO NO.

Funny, the older I've gotten, the more I've cared about it. 

But maybe that's because I'm older than you.   ;)

Yeah by what... 9 months? :D

I think it's harder to find younger guys with the same maturity level as you get older, and that's why it sucks.  I just think that when you're 20 or 21 it's kinda dumb to have so many restrictions on who you'll date because of this this and this.  :D

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2007, 11:29:24 AM »
Why wouldn't you want to date a younger guy?  We are more idealistic and have more vigor. 

h2xblive

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2007, 11:29:46 AM »
Why wouldn't you want to date a younger guy?  We are more idealistic and have more vigor. 

Oh Hank!  :D