Women: Are you a height bigot?

->Soon

• View Profile
Re: Women: Are you a height bigot?
« Reply #250 on: January 25, 2007, 11:01:25 AM »
Mom - 5'4" or 5'5"
Dad - 5'6" or 5'7"

Me - 5'1"

I *would* presumably be a couple inches taller if it weren't for my crooked spine ... but hey, them's the breaks :)

does it add to the junk n the trunk?

i had a friend with a bent butt bone and gave her some real nice trunk junk...

Um ... my bones have nothing to do w/ my muscles/fat?  I have scoliosis ... it's crooked like an S - not noticable to people looking at me (just in x-rays).

I do have an ass, though ... I wish it were flatter :-P

the way her spine was bent, wayyyyyyyy down there, it just pushed it out more.

or so she said.

« Reply #251 on: January 25, 2007, 11:04:55 AM »
Mom - 5'4" or 5'5"
Dad - 5'6" or 5'7"

Me - 5'1"

I *would* presumably be a couple inches taller if it weren't for my crooked spine ... but hey, them's the breaks :)

does it add to the junk n the trunk?

i had a friend with a bent butt bone and gave her some real nice trunk junk...

Um ... my bones have nothing to do w/ my muscles/fat?  I have scoliosis ... it's crooked like an S - not noticable to people looking at me (just in x-rays).

I do have an ass, though ... I wish it were flatter :-P

the way her spine was bent, wayyyyyyyy down there, it just pushed it out more.

or so she said.

Ahh, I see.   That's a different type of crooked spine, I think :)

« Reply #252 on: January 25, 2007, 02:42:19 PM »
Mom = 5'6
Dad = 6'
Bro = 5'10 (shortest male in family)
Moi = 5'8

Other stats... I only have two cousins.  My female cousin is 5'10, my male cousin is 6'5.  Each on a different side of the fam.

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 25, 2007, 02:52:00 PM »
Mom = 5'6
Dad = 6'
Moi = 5'8

Other stats...

Any other measurements you'd like to share?

;)

« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »
Mom = 5'6
Dad = 6'
Moi = 5'8

Other stats...

;)

oh hank...

thestradgirl

• where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2007, 10:49:40 PM »
Mom = 5'6
Dad = 6'
Moi = 5'8

Other stats...

;)

classic Hank moment

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2007, 10:51:46 PM »
Can you imagine, some people are trying to kill this thread?

thestradgirl

• where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2007, 10:55:21 PM »
Can you imagine, some people are trying to kill this thread?
need some matches?
*lights match**sets thread on fire*

« Reply #258 on: January 26, 2007, 06:51:06 AM »
I'm 5'7" (Dad 5'8", Mom 5'2") and have dated a girl who was just shorter than 5'10" in high school. Height was never an issue for either of us.

For the boobs vs height debate...I think the difference is that one is desired while the other is required. Most guys would like to date a girl with a nice C cup or bigger, but wouldn't hesitate about dating a girl with an A or B if she was attractive and everything else clicked. It's not so much about toting around a girl with big boobs in public for our social benefit, but more about the enjoyment of playing with big breasts when getting intimate. As for many taller women, it seems like they could meet an attractive, shorter guy where everything else clicked, yet choose not to date this guy merely because they will feel socially awkward in public being with him.

To make an analogy...big boobs for a guy is like shopping at a BMW dealership. You're there b/c you like the cars, and a factory model would more than suffice. However, if a rep would offer you nice rims, a sunroof, and a great sound system for the bare factory model price...you'd take it. For tall women and short men, it's like being offered a BMW at a discount, but turning it down b/c your hellbent on paying full price for a Range Rover.

kirps

• Why don't you burn in hell?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #259 on: January 26, 2007, 07:09:14 AM »
I'm 5'7" (Dad 5'8", Mom 5'2") and have dated a girl who was just shorter than 5'10" in high school. Height was never an issue for either of us.

For the boobs vs height debate...I think the difference is that one is desired while the other is required. Most guys would like to date a girl with a nice C cup or bigger, but wouldn't hesitate about dating a girl with an A or B if she was attractive and everything else clicked. It's not so much about toting around a girl with big boobs in public for our social benefit, but more about the enjoyment of playing with big breasts when getting intimate. As for many taller women, it seems like they could meet an attractive, shorter guy where everything else clicked, yet choose not to date this guy merely because they will feel socially awkward in public being with him.

To make an analogy...big boobs for a guy is like shopping at a BMW dealership. You're there b/c you like the cars, and a factory model would more than suffice. However, if a rep would offer you nice rims, a sunroof, and a great sound system for the bare factory model price...you'd take it. For tall women and short men, it's like being offered a BMW at a discount, but turning it down b/c your hellbent on paying full price for a Range Rover.

I like this analogy, good work.