Women: Are you a height bigot?

h2xblive

Re: Women: Are you a height bigot?
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »
How about 5'9"?

Ladies, comment!

Of course.

:-*

Do you come across women that won't date you because of your height?

kirps

• Why don't you burn in hell?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
But it could be done. I've got a friend from rugby who is one of the coolest guys I know, great player, graduate degree in mechanical engineering, funny, owns his own home, but is only about 5'3" or 5'4". What's a guy like that supposed to do? It's not his fault, he's not a drug addict or some lazy bastard, but the guy can't get a date to save his life.

5'3". Hell no.

See, that's cold *&^%, and that's what I'm talking about bigotry. Replace 5'3" in the above sentence with black, jewish, amputee, whatever, and you are on the ACLU's *&^% list... Just food for thought.

h2xblive

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2007, 12:34:28 PM »
But it could be done. I've got a friend from rugby who is one of the coolest guys I know, great player, graduate degree in mechanical engineering, funny, owns his own home, but is only about 5'3" or 5'4". What's a guy like that supposed to do? It's not his fault, he's not a drug addict or some lazy bastard, but the guy can't get a date to save his life.

5'3". Hell no.

See, that's cold *&^%, and that's what I'm talking about bigotry. Replace 5'3" in the above sentence with black, jewish, amputee, whatever, and you are on the ACLU's *&^% list... Just food for thought.

Would you want to date a girl like that in the first place?

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2007, 12:36:24 PM »
5'11" is alright, but below that is sorta freakish. it's supposed to be a relationship, not a circus. just keepin' it real. your race analogy is weak, tirps.

Umm... below 5'11" is freakish?  How tall are you?

And actually, it's more apt to say someone's a freak because they're too tall, not medium height.   ::)

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2007, 12:39:56 PM »
I'm not a height bigot. As long as he's not shorter than me, it's all good.

That's not saying much. :D

I know, that's why I don't care. :D

Plus I don't like tall guys because I find it hard to hug my brother. He's too tall.

are you kidding me??? there's nothing like hugging a tall guy. getting up on you're tippy toes while he's bending down & the bonus is when he picks you up so you're the same height as him...sigh. & the best is looking up into his eyes before kissing...looking straight ahead isn't as much fun!

could not have said it better

8)
 :-* |
 -|--|-
 ^ ^

And yes - I spent the last 3 minutes creating my little diagram

:D
   \ | /
       |
     / \

kirps

• Why don't you burn in hell?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2007, 12:42:03 PM »
5'11" is alright, but below that is sorta freakish. it's supposed to be a relationship, not a circus. just keepin' it real. your race analogy is weak, kirps.

A) you've just called me freakish because I am less than 5' 11" tall. A physical characteristic which I can't change.

B) A racist hates/discriminates against someone for the color of their skin. A physical characteristic which they can't change.

I'm not saying that wanting to date someone taller than you is akin to being an orderly for Dr. Mengele (sp?) But I am saying that the immediate dismissal of someone solely for their height isn't totally innocent either. And we all do things like that, I just want it to bear consideration.

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2007, 12:43:39 PM »
5'11" is alright, but below that is sorta freakish. it's supposed to be a relationship, not a circus. just keepin' it real. your race analogy is weak, tirps.

And actually, it's more apt to say someone's a freak because they're too tall, not medium height.   ::)

5' 9"

Since when is average -- [average intelligence, average manners, average considerateness, average cleanliness] -- satisfactory in a partner?

if a dude isn't at least 5'11", it's hard to see him as a man. it would require imagination. lots of it sustained over a long period of time.

You are flame or just very, very idiotic.

h2xblive

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2007, 12:44:05 PM »

5' 9"

Since when is average -- [average intelligence, average manners, average considerateness, average cleanliness] -- satisfactory in a partner?

if a dude isn't at least 5'11", it's hard to see him as a man. it would require imagination. lots of it sustained over a long period of time.

You are flame or just very, very idiotic.

I bet it's the former.

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2007, 12:44:47 PM »
I'm not a height bigot. As long as he's not shorter than me, it's all good.

That's not saying much. :D

I know, that's why I don't care. :D

Plus I don't like tall guys because I find it hard to hug my brother. He's too tall.

are you kidding me??? there's nothing like hugging a tall guy. getting up on you're tippy toes while he's bending down & the bonus is when he picks you up so you're the same height as him...sigh. & the best is looking up into his eyes before kissing...looking straight ahead isn't as much fun!

could not have said it better

8)
 :-* |
 -|--|-
 ^ ^

And yes - I spent the last 3 minutes creating my little diagram

:D
   \ | /
       |
     / \

Uh oh...I fear the birth of a new jer hobby...

fuwaf

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2007, 12:46:50 PM »

5' 9"

charming flame

try harder, please

Srsly