Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #1210 on: February 08, 2007, 08:22:18 PM »
In at Georgetown.

Wow, we are almost number twins and we applied to Georgetown on the same day with the same completion date.  Gives me hopes.

kirps

• Why don't you burn in hell?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1211 on: February 08, 2007, 08:31:36 PM »
In at DePaul + $$$

Yay! Congratulations! :)

Wow, thanks, I don't think we've even spoken and you are the most enthusiastic person I have interacted with today, consider your survey taken.

« Reply #1212 on: February 08, 2007, 08:31:57 PM »
in at UVA

GoldenAfro

• Like It's Golden
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 08, 2007, 08:54:30 PM »
In at Cornell. Status Checker still says complete. If they made a mistake, too bad I have the letter lol.  ;D

« Reply #1214 on: February 08, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »
What's so good about UC Davis? Does anyone know?

If you have any more questions about Davis you can PM me-it's my UG and I love it  :)

SilentSwirl

• Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: February 08, 2007, 09:41:09 PM »
in at UVA

Woo hoo! Is it just me or have there been a good bunch of these this week? Congratulations to everyone who got the good news. (And not the Good News, as I'm not a proselytizer [sic].)

In at Cornell. Status Checker still says complete. If they made a mistake, too bad I have the letter lol.  ;D

Congrats, kiddo, that's fantastic!

It must be a nice little (big!) surprise since you aren't sitting around waiting for it from the moment your status checker changes. ;D

« Reply #1216 on: February 08, 2007, 10:06:18 PM »
In at Georgetown.

Wow, we are almost number twins and we applied to Georgetown on the same day with the same completion date.  Gives me hopes.

You seem like a lock for GULC.  It's Boalt we should be worried about.

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: February 08, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »
in at UVA

Woo hoo! Is it just me or have there been a good bunch of these this week? Congratulations to everyone who got the good news. (And not the Good News, as I'm not a proselytizer [sic].)

Congrats, kiddo, that's fantastic!

It must be a nice little (big!) surprise since you aren't sitting around waiting for it from the moment your status checker changes. ;D

what a great word

« Reply #1218 on: February 08, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »
Add on Seattle and Lewis & Clark for me today. Three in one day has left me pretty damn happy.

SilentSwirl

• Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 08, 2007, 10:51:03 PM »
Add on Seattle and Lewis & Clark for me today. Three in one day has left me pretty damn happy.

Safe to say that you're rockin' your cycle. Wham bam thank you ma'am.

And it's good night for me, now. Good luck to everyone tomorrow, I shall continue to live vicariously through you.