Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #980 on: February 05, 2007, 01:00:19 PM »
Vandy...

and a letter requesting an interview at Cornell?? anyone else have to interview there??

« Reply #981 on: February 05, 2007, 01:07:03 PM »
Vandy...

and a letter requesting an interview at Cornell?? anyone else have to interview there??

Ha ha...that's a YP move.  They want to see if you really are interested in Cornell or if you are using it as a safety.

Congrats on Vandy.  They send out great materials.

« Reply #982 on: February 05, 2007, 01:07:49 PM »
Vandy...

your numbers are high for Cornell.  they do this with applicants that will get into higher ranked schools to gauge their actual interest in the school.   

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 05, 2007, 01:08:33 PM »
Vandy...

Do a search, there were two big threads that talked about this. There is a 99% chance that you're in. They just want to talk you into it.

« Reply #984 on: February 05, 2007, 01:20:12 PM »
Vandy...

I'd ask them about $

« Reply #985 on: February 05, 2007, 01:36:54 PM »
Vandy...

I'd ask them about $

then you'd start a thread called "Waitlisted at Cornell??? What a Joke!"

« Reply #986 on: February 05, 2007, 01:40:51 PM »

[/quote]
Vandy...

I'd ask them about $

yeah...thats what i was thinking....i just dont know how to bring it up i guess

« Reply #987 on: February 05, 2007, 01:43:07 PM »
In at IU-B today via email!! Woo hoo!

Congrats!

I'm upset with IU-B. I went complete in December but submitted my app way back in October and haven't heard anything. It doesn't make sense why I wouldn't get in by now.

Thanks!  It does seem pretty strange that you haven't heard back, with your numbers you're a shoo-in. When I got my complete notice, it said that they expected to have a decision to me by the middle of February.  Over on LSN, it seems like they're doing a couple rounds of decisions each week.  I wouldn't worry (and I doubt you are), you're bound to hear good news in the next week or so. Thanks again and good luck!

latenitesession

• My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 05, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »
American, P/T

beeker

• View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 05, 2007, 03:37:03 PM »
NYU today...by mail...large manilla envelope

(!)