Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #830 on: February 01, 2007, 08:32:16 AM »
yes, yes they do. http://support.law.cornell.edu/admissions/status/

Hrm, do not appear to be in the system, how long was it from your submits to your complete notification?

You should be in their system by submitting your app.  Completion generally depends on when your dean's cert gets there.

kirps

• Why don't you burn in hell?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #831 on: February 01, 2007, 08:40:27 AM »

Hrm, do not appear to be in the system, how long was it from your submits to your complete notification?

You should be in their system by submitting your app.  Completion generally depends on when your dean's cert gets there.

Well it appears something got flummoxed, just sent an email to the admissions office to see what the dealio.

kirps

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #832 on: February 01, 2007, 09:24:45 AM »

Well it appears something got flummoxed, just sent an email to the admissions office to see what the dealio.

Got an email back saying they are processing a large backlog and cannot confirm my status, seems a little odd having submitted the app over a month ago, but I guess it wouldn't be the first time that an app sat that long.

kirps

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #833 on: February 01, 2007, 09:28:33 AM »

Got an email back saying they are processing a large backlog and cannot confirm my status, seems a little odd having submitted the app over a month ago, but I guess it wouldn't be the first time that an app sat that long.

obsess and ye shall receive, just tried again and am in applied status, a bit concerned as to why not complete, but I suspect that may sort itself out rather quickly now as well.

« Reply #834 on: February 01, 2007, 09:43:13 AM »
in at GW PT

andyroberts

• Amy?
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 01, 2007, 09:48:30 AM »
In at the Church of Scientology. :D

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 01, 2007, 10:34:16 AM »
I just got back from lunch to find an Email from Dean Richard at GW! I'm in! (PT, but still w00t-worthy!)

« Reply #837 on: February 01, 2007, 10:36:01 AM »
In at Cornell!  :)  I can't believe it. 

Email a few minutes ago.  No mention of money. 

congrats.  you still at complete?

Yep. It still says complete.

Does Cornell have a status checker? I sent from LSAC on 12/28, but I haven't heard a peep since. No complete notice, nothing. Anybody?

Call them up! I called the other day. Real nice lady in the admission office, very helpful.
I got a notice from them saying my dean's certifcate was still missing. That was like 2 week after I applied. I called and she told me they will update me once they recevie the cetificate.

BirdMang

« Reply #838 on: February 01, 2007, 11:40:01 AM »
At risk of making everybody hate affirmative action a little more.... IN AT UT LAW!!! This is the best news ever.  Small envelope.

« Reply #839 on: February 01, 2007, 11:46:35 AM »
At risk of making everybody hate affirmative action a little more.... IN AT UT LAW!!! This is the best news ever.  Small envelope.

F*ck the haters (Yea I said it  :D)

Congrats dude! 8)