Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #680 on: January 29, 2007, 01:27:03 PM »

Did you get an email from USC or was it in the Mail??? I applied on 12/21 and haven't heard anything yet (and I also live in CA)

The letter was in the mail, no acceptance email here.  It was a thin envelope; I thought it was the "you are complete" form.

I had actually emailed USC last week to see if I was "complete" and they emailed me back simply stating that I wasn't.  Looking at LSN, I figured I had about a month before I'd hear anything...I was wrong.

They seem to be pretty random about their acceptances...

« Reply #681 on: January 29, 2007, 01:36:08 PM »
Congrats to all those with good news! (and just a few weeks ago, Lovely Avocado wrote on my LSN about her fear of not getting into Harvard  :)).

zephyr

• View Profile
« Reply #682 on: January 29, 2007, 01:48:21 PM »
In at USC today via snail mail. I applied on 11/6 and didn't get complete e-mail until 1/22.

Miles Massey

• You fascinate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 29, 2007, 01:49:30 PM »
Thanks whenigrowup - I REALLY want to hear back from USC! Thanks for lifting my spirits knowing that I could have an envelope waiting for me at my apartment!

« Reply #684 on: January 29, 2007, 01:51:39 PM »
Now I'm curious about USC too.  Got the complete email on 1/22 but sent my app in mid/late December.

« Reply #685 on: January 29, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
Guess I will be running to my mailbox after work today to check for the USC letter...

If you don't mind my asking, how do you normally approach the mailbox after work these days?

jeff2486

« Reply #686 on: January 29, 2007, 01:58:13 PM »
University of Washington, email

nice... was it the email that detailed student visit days?  It would be funny if that was the first you have heard, it might mean that your acceptance letter was lost in the mail.

yeah.. that was the email.. and the first I had heard from them since they told me they were missing my Deans Cert from my grad school a few weeks ago. The language in the email definitely suggested that I should have heard something before now regarding my acceptance. but i hadnt. either way... im stoked

Well congrats, but I would get on the phone to them tomorrow and ask them to re send the acceptance letter because there is a scholarship form due by Feb 15th.

So anyone who doesn't get in before February 15th is probably not worthy of scholarship?

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #687 on: January 29, 2007, 02:01:50 PM »
REJECTED from NYU... those bitches  >:(

sk

• Not as scary as it looks!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #688 on: January 29, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »
REJECTED from NYU... those bitches  >:(

My rejection is most probably coming up... Numbers?

« Reply #689 on: January 29, 2007, 02:13:08 PM »
If you don't mind my asking, how do you normally approach the mailbox after work these days?

I trot briskly. Today will be a sprint.

Well, the trot is much safer.  Be mindful of your velocity today.  ;)