Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

bamf

• legal eagle
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #660 on: January 29, 2007, 12:44:46 PM »
University of Washington, email

nice... was it the email that detailed student visit days?  It would be funny if that was the first you have heard, it might mean that your acceptance letter was lost in the mail.

« Reply #661 on: January 29, 2007, 12:45:02 PM »
Congrats to all the newly accepted! And best of luck to everyone who's waiting.

Thanks (waiting).

« Reply #662 on: January 29, 2007, 12:47:28 PM »

nice... was it the email that detailed student visit days?  It would be funny if that was the first you have heard, it might mean that your acceptance letter was lost in the mail.

yeah.. that was the email.. and the first I had heard from them since they told me they were missing my Deans Cert from my grad school a few weeks ago. The language in the email definitely suggested that I should have heard something before now regarding my acceptance. but i hadnt. either way... im stoked

bamf

• legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 29, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »

yeah.. that was the email.. and the first I had heard from them since they told me they were missing my Deans Cert from my grad school a few weeks ago. The language in the email definitely suggested that I should have heard something before now regarding my acceptance. but i hadnt. either way... im stoked

Well congrats, but I would get on the phone to them tomorrow and ask them to re send the acceptance letter because there is a scholarship form due by Feb 15th.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 29, 2007, 12:52:28 PM »
univ richmond just called to let me know i got in and they're considering me for their largest scholarship.  maybe graduating from high school there and joining the military from there will sway them to offer good scholarship $$ to return.

« Reply #665 on: January 29, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »
In at WUSTL via e-mail! Yay! I'm 6 for 6!

« Reply #666 on: January 29, 2007, 01:04:42 PM »

Well congrats, but I would get on the phone to them tomorrow and ask them to re send the acceptance letter because there is a scholarship form due by Feb 15th.

doh! thanks

« Reply #667 on: January 29, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »
UNBELIEVABLE day.  I officially LOVE Mondays.

Acceptances to:
USC - hadn't even notified me that I was complete, so super suprised by it.
UVA - status checker just changed to decision on Saturday (1/27) so I was also suprised by this one.
Columbia - this one was the suprise of the decade for me.  just didn't think I had it.  status is still at "complete" on the online status check.  I am shocked and I am awed.

Stats: 170/3.6 and I'm in CA and I applied to these schools between 12/21 and 12/30. 

« Reply #668 on: January 29, 2007, 01:09:28 PM »
IM AT UVA!!!!!!!! Oh my GOD!!!!!  ;D

Pugnacious

• C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 29, 2007, 01:10:39 PM »
IM AT UVA!!!!!!!! Oh my GOD!!!!!  ;D

Did your status checker change?