Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Law School Hero

• Telepathy doesn't seem to be having any effect...
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #750 on: January 30, 2007, 01:36:13 PM »
fyi for anyone who hasn't logged into their lsac accounts lately.  it has this note there.

"This week is the busiest period of the year for transmitting your electronic applications. Over 40 law schools have electronic application deadlines that fall between January 31 and February 2. Be sure to check the deadlines for the schools to which you are applying. To avoid the rush, it is a good idea not to wait until the last minute to transmit your applications."

- hopefully this means acceptances will pick up dramatically soon (they seem like they already have already begun to increase).

GoldenAfro

• Like It's Golden
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: January 30, 2007, 01:57:37 PM »
In at Duke.

bchoi

« Reply #752 on: January 30, 2007, 02:15:11 PM »
in at Wake Forest today -- large envelope

bcnewell

« Reply #753 on: January 30, 2007, 02:15:20 PM »
In at Kent with Full Tuition 1st year/$20,000 next two years with a 3.2 gpa!!! :)

Does anyone know about the curve at Kent?  Where does this requirement fall in the class?

Thanks.

bamf

• legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: January 30, 2007, 02:20:50 PM »
In at Duke.

what are your numbers and did you get an email saying that a decision had been reached?

i really wish Duke would start letting in motral candidates, not just people above their lsat 75%

« Reply #755 on: January 30, 2007, 02:22:19 PM »
In at Duke.

what are your numbers and did you get an email saying that a decision had been reached?

i really wish Duke would start letting in motral candidates, not just people above their lsat 75%

titcr...a fair # of them have already withdrawn bc they got into "better" schools.

SilentSwirl

• Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 30, 2007, 02:22:44 PM »
fyi for anyone who hasn't logged into their lsac accounts lately.  it has this note there.

"This week is the busiest period of the year for transmitting your electronic applications. Over 40 law schools have electronic application deadlines that fall between January 31 and February 2. Be sure to check the deadlines for the schools to which you are applying. To avoid the rush, it is a good idea not to wait until the last minute to transmit your applications."

- hopefully this means acceptances will pick up dramatically soon (they seem like they already have already begun to increase).

Actually, I think it means something more along the lines of "If you waited till today to submit your application that is due TODAY, quit calling us to find out why it hasnt been processed yet!"

SilentSwirl

• Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: January 30, 2007, 02:24:09 PM »
In at Duke.

Good for them. Duke is my dream school. Do you hear me Duke?!? I will work harder than anyone in the history of working hard. *pounds on door*  I know it's impossible, but you gotta have a dream don't you?

titcr...a fair # of them have already withdrawn bc they got into "better" schools.

bamf

• legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 30, 2007, 02:25:58 PM »
In at Duke.

Good for them. Duke is my dream school. Do you hear me Duke?!? I will work harder than anyone in the history of working hard. *pounds on door*  I know it's impossible, but you gotta have a dream don't you?

dude, same here.  I love duke.  However, I probably should have picked a dream school that had an incoming class of larger than 200...

Drew P. Bottom

• You do not understand the power of the dark side.
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: January 30, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »
In at an Notre Dame via snail mail. It was a large packet and a 15k per year scholarship. I was hoping for more, but alas...