Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Miles Massey

• You fascinate me.
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #310 on: January 18, 2007, 10:42:59 AM »
Cornell also this morning via email! MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE!!!!  I checked my inbox and had emails from 4 schools I've applied to, the first 3 telling me I was complete, and the last one from Cornell telling me I'm in! 

I'm especially surprised because I only submitted my application on December 21.

I'm going to law school!

« Reply #311 on: January 18, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »
Cornell also this morning via email! MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE!!!!  I checked my inbox and had emails from 4 schools I've applied to, the first 3 telling me I was complete, and the last one from Cornell telling me I'm in! 

I'm especially surprised because I only submitted my application on December 21.

I'm going to law school!

Damn, that was quick!  You went complete one day before I did.  The anxiety just kicked in.  Congrats!

« Reply #312 on: January 18, 2007, 10:46:36 AM »

I'm going to law school!

Congratulations! Your first acceptance is always sweet; I hope you will get many more soon.

Miles Massey

• You fascinate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 18, 2007, 10:47:11 AM »

I'm going to law school!

Damn, that was quick!  You went complete one day before I did.  The anxiety just kicked in.  Congrats!

Thanks! Yeah - totally not expecting anything from anyone for at least another month. Here's wishing you good luck!

Miles Massey

• You fascinate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 18, 2007, 10:52:39 AM »
Oh yeah, thought I would add for anyone waiting for Cornell - I actually checked my status right before and then after I'd been accepted, and it still just says "complete" and that it's awaiting review. Hope that helps anyone obsessing over the status checker like I was.

« Reply #315 on: January 18, 2007, 11:03:16 AM »
Oh yeah, thought I would add for anyone waiting for Cornell - I actually checked my status right before and then after I'd been accepted, and it still just says "complete" and that it's awaiting review. Hope that helps anyone obsessing over the status checker like I was.

I'm done with them.  Across the board!

sram

« Reply #316 on: January 18, 2007, 11:28:32 AM »
I hate status checkers in general.  At no point has a status checker eased my stress.  When they're at complete, I obsessively check them, waiting for them switch to the "decision."  Then, my ulcer steadily grows until the purported decision (sometimes in as quickly as 30 days) wings its way to my mailbox. 

I'd rather the good old days.  Where you shipped your stuff off into the mysterious blue, and then one day, a response came fluttering down from the sky.

skeeball

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 18, 2007, 11:32:35 AM »
Do people get rejected via status checkers?

SugarJ

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 18, 2007, 11:51:21 AM »

Same... it still says "complete." So I can't get into the admitted students' discussion board thingy.... booooo. But you don't need a login or anything for the admitted students' page... where I've been for the last 20 minutes :)

Imelda Marcos

• If the "Choo" fits
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #319 on: January 18, 2007, 12:02:57 PM »
Do people get rejected via status checkers?

Hastings seems to have that ability

aw seriously that makes me wanna not check that one anymore lol