Law School Discussion

Accepted TODAY !!

Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #1090 on: February 07, 2007, 12:09:50 PM »
In at UVA. Small letter in the mail.

Congrats!!

Did you go to decision on 2/5?  I did and I'm anxiously waiting.  Are you far from VA?

Yes, I went to decision on 2/5. I got the status check e-mail update Monday night, like you (i think) and some others did. I am very close to VA. And the letter was postmarked 02/05. So I'm guessing they mailed them that day as well.

cool...i went to decision on 2/5 as well and I live in NYC so hopefully i have good news waiting for me as well.  congrats again!

GoldenAfro

• Like It's Golden
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: February 07, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »
In at UVA. Small letter in the mail.

Congrats!!

Did you go to decision on 2/5?  I did and I'm anxiously waiting.  Are you far from VA?

Yes, I went to decision on 2/5. I got the status check e-mail update Monday night, like you (i think) and some others did. I am very close to VA. And the letter was postmarked 02/05. So I'm guessing they mailed them that day as well.

cool...i went to decision on 2/5 as well and I live in NYC so hopefully i have good news waiting for me as well.  congrats again!

Thank you! I'm sure that it is good news. They send acceptances out in bunches, right? Or is that just something someone made up and it started to stick lol?

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: February 07, 2007, 12:33:06 PM »
In at UVA. Small cream envelope in the mail.

Reach!  Get your ass to the post office!  ;)

I'm stuck at work until 6pm central time, and I'm just a hair below 1,500 miles away from Charlottesville.  I probably won't get their mailing until Friday (though I'm hoping for tomorrow...I've waited over 16 weeks and closure would be nice), but I'll post about it as soon as I find out the good or bad news. 

I'm on hold at Penn and wouldn't be at all surprised if you hear from them first.  And it had better be positive news too, or else I'll lose my faith in 'em.

Oh yeah, let me apologize in advance in case you see that I posted again in this thread and think it's to say I've been accepted.

Oh yeah, congrats are definitely in order for you, Nova Chik.  I hope the batches theory is right.

Miles Massey

• You fascinate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: February 07, 2007, 01:09:42 PM »
In at USC by snail mail. Sweet! Check out LSN for my numbers and all that jazz.

Fight On!

« Reply #1094 on: February 07, 2007, 01:12:00 PM »

Fight On!

congrats.

I think a Boalt admit won't be too far behind.

Pugnacious

• C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: February 07, 2007, 01:14:08 PM »
Congrats, Miles!  ;D

Commie Panda

• Don't worry, I'm not really a commie...or a panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: February 07, 2007, 01:16:15 PM »
In at UVA. Small cream envelope in the mail.

Congrats! That's my alma mater (undergrad). When did you go complete/submit app?

Imelda Marcos

• If the "Choo" fits
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1097 on: February 07, 2007, 01:24:38 PM »

Fight On!

Yes, amazing congratulations, when did you go comeplete?

EDIT:  I just realized you're my fellow UCIer,, double Congrats!!!

« Reply #1098 on: February 07, 2007, 02:04:13 PM »
IN at UNC-Chapel Hill yesterday via snailmail.

:::jealous::: Congratulations!

In other news, I tried to donate blood yesterday and they wouldn't let me because I'd been to Iguazu last summer. Are you really from Buenos Aires?

I´m not originally from BA (originally from NY), but I´m currently living here in BA....been here since last November and will be here until late July, likely (before starting law school, wherever that may be).

« Reply #1099 on: February 07, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »
In at NYU by mail today. Decision was made on the 26th of Jan (I called). I never received notification of being complete.