Law School Discussion

The SCORE THREAD

Re: The SCORE THREAD
« Reply #260 on: December 21, 2006, 09:23:35 PM »
yeah...all these newbies cropping up with 173+ all of a sudden makes me think 168 is TTT...someone tell me these boards are messing with me.

168 = Cooley.

Honestly, you're talking about the same boards that had three of what statistically should have been four 180s back on the June test. This board and xoxo are the statistical anomalies to end all anomalies.

i got into cornell last year with a 166, so a 168 is a great, great score!

Harmonium

• Schiedmayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2006, 09:25:59 PM »
Rove, whenever I look at your tar for a second I just burst out laughing. Do you have to look so cartoonishly evil?

« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2006, 09:27:45 PM »
yeah...all these newbies cropping up with 173+ all of a sudden makes me think 168 is TTT...someone tell me these boards are messing with me.

168 = Cooley.

Honestly, you're talking about the same boards that had three of what statistically should have been four 180s back on the June test. This board and xoxo are the statistical anomalies to end all anomalies.

Well I hope Cooley still has a seat left for me!  ;D

Harmonium

• Schiedmayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2006, 09:28:44 PM »
But LoveButton, I do pretty much feel like did with your 166...I want to be competitive at CCNH (I won't pretend I can attain Y or S). I'm not applying until the fall...should I really retake a 168? Not only does it seem sort of ridiculous, but I could possibly go down...

ubeube

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2006, 09:29:21 PM »
I am so sad .... 161 - 24 wrong. I never got below a 167 on ANY practice test, and was averaging. like a 170 on them.. I hope I make the cut at Brooklyn law....

wolfpack2

• I should be reading cases....
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 21, 2006, 09:43:55 PM »
Still so excited about my score that I can't sleep! I wish I had a 175 like a lot of you but I'm soooo excited to finally break into the 160 numbers. It kind of temps me to retake in feb and just study my ass off of winter break and see how I do.  But I wouldn't want to risk my score and bomb it or something, PLUS I don't want to delay my apps.

Harmonium

• Schiedmayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 21, 2006, 09:45:23 PM »
well...actually no one has a 175 this time...

« Reply #267 on: December 21, 2006, 09:46:57 PM »
Still so excited about my score that I can't sleep! I wish I had a 175 like a lot of you but I'm soooo excited to finally break into the 160 numbers. It kind of temps me to retake in feb and just study my ass off of winter break and see how I do.  But I wouldn't want to risk my score and bomb it or something, PLUS I don't want to delay my apps.

retaking can be SUPER nerve-wracking if you're already happy with your score.

165!!!

I was freaking out when I got that email from SuperMeanie, saying I got a 153. 

UF (first choice) has their cross index of my GPA (3.33) and LSAT (165) at 40/43 for last year.

HERE I COME...hopefully.

Woohoo!  are you from florida, kevin?  I'm a Miamian myself.

« Reply #268 on: December 21, 2006, 09:58:13 PM »

Woohoo!  are you from florida, kevin?  I'm a Miamian myself.

Boooo, Miami!  Haha, kidding, of course.

I went to UF for undergrad, now in DC...hating it.  Tried the political thing, found out I don't have the (a)morality for it.

I want to get back so bad.  Do you think my stuff is good enough from what you know?

I'm not really sure the ranges that UF looks at (have you checked this site? http://officialguide.lsac.org/UGPASearch/Search3.aspx?SidString=) but your numbers look just fine.  also, you went there as an undergrad, and that probably helps.

I adore DC.  I agree with you about the difficulties of the political life, though.  I'm just so pro-taking-a-year-off, i think however you do it is great.

and by "Miamian," i just meant that I live in the city, not go to the school!  i root for the gators usually :)

K-Bomb

• You = Gatorbait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 21, 2006, 10:00:20 PM »

I'm not really sure the ranges that UF looks at (have you checked this site? http://officialguide.lsac.org/UGPASearch/Search3.aspx?SidString=) but your numbers look just fine.  also, you went there as an undergrad, and that probably helps.

I adore DC.  I agree with you about the difficulties of the political life, though.  I'm just so pro-taking-a-year-off, i think however you do it is great.

and by "Miamian," i just meant that I live in the city, not go to the school!  i root for the gators usually :)

Haha, even if you were a Canes fan, I wouldn't care.  I miss Florida so much right now, any team is my team.