Law School Discussion

What's on your list to Santa this year?

Demigoddess

• Legal Posh
    • View Profile
What's on your list to Santa this year?
« on: December 21, 2006, 11:48:35 AM »
What does everyone want from Santa this year?

My list is as follows:

1. Chance by Chanel Eau de Parfum
2. Girls Next Door DVD set - Season One (sorry...I'm addicted to that show)
3. A bunch of law school books (nothing too serious as one is a law school chick lit book)
4. An acceptance to Loyola Law School (doubt I'll get that in time for Christmas if I will even get one)

Nothing tooooo major this year, hehe.

Anyone else?  ;D

Re: What's on your list to Santa this year?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 11:56:17 AM »
1.) A new car, which wont happen..but seriously, my car looks like it could be on Pimp My ride, so bad
2.) New boots from Steve Madden  :-*
3.) The new 2007 Far Side Calendar
4.) Obama to announce he is running in 2008
5.) A new puppy...I saw  CAvalier King Charlkes at Petland that I want...I already named him Jude Law

Demigoddess

• Legal Posh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 12:06:38 PM »
Boss - The book I have in mind is called Testing Kate by Whitney Gaskell. The author actually went to Tulane for law school and she wrote a chick lit book based on her experiences there. The other two non-chick lit books I asked for are Anonymous Lawyer (It's advertised all over LSN) and Double Billing (then some long title containing the words sex, lies, scandal) which is about Big Law firms. I saw that one on Amazon and figured it would be fun checking out.

Heart rate training? Is that about learning how to work-out/exercise within your target heart rate? Or is it something completely different?

I didn't even know white noise machines existed... but funky gift choices! I like!

Dancerina - Haha, I'll be buying a "Pimp My Ride" before-the-makeover car when I go to law school (don't have one now as live in Boston) so you won't be alone should Santa not come through.

I love Steve Madden.  ;D But the last pair of shoes I got by him were those 4-inch wedge sandals that I'm afraid to wear now as I fell on my face walking home from work wearing them...

Haha, a puppy named Jude Law - I love it!

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 12:23:04 PM »
Boss - The book I have in mind is called Testing Kate by Whitney Gaskell. The author actually went to Tulane for law school and she wrote a chick lit book based on her experiences there. The other two non-chick lit books I asked for are Anonymous Lawyer (It's advertised all over LSN) and Double Billing (then some long title containing the words sex, lies, scandal) which is about Big Law firms. I saw that one on Amazon and figured it would be fun checking out.

Heart rate training? Is that about learning how to work-out/exercise within your target heart rate? Or is it something completely different?

I didn't even know white noise machines existed... but funky gift choices! I like!

Dancerina - Haha, I'll be buying a "Pimp My Ride" before-the-makeover car when I go to law school (don't have one now as live in Boston) so you won't be alone should Santa not come through.

I love Steve Madden.  ;D But the last pair of shoes I got by him were those 4-inch wedge sandals that I'm afraid to wear now as I fell on my face walking home from work wearing them...

Haha, a puppy named Jude Law - I love it!

haha...yeah, if you cant tell im in love with Jude Law, and...Im thinking that most people will nickname him Jude, so when you yell for him it will be "Hey Jude"....I love it...and the Beatles, of course

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 12:44:53 PM »
Hey OTB peeps,

What's a good music magazine for underground music of all types?  Is Blender any good?  How about Spin?  Alternative Press? I'm trying to find one for my bf.

Demigoddess

• Legal Posh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 12:51:05 PM »
Hey OTB peeps,

What's a good music magazine for underground music of all types?  Is Blender any good?  How about Spin?  Alternative Press? I'm trying to find one for my bf.

Hi Moni - If who poses on the cover of Blender is any representation of what Blender covers in terms of music, then I wouldn't say it's a good underground music magazine... Personally, SPIN has always struck me as that indie/underground type of magazine, so I think that would be a better choice.

Nemesis

• The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 12:53:27 PM »
Cash.

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 12:55:29 PM »
Hey OTB peeps,

Hi Moni - If who poses on the cover of Blender is any representation of what Blender covers in terms of music, then I wouldn't say it's a good underground music magazine... Personally, SPIN has always struck me as that indie/underground type of magazine, so I think that would be a better choice.

Thanks!  Do you know anything about Paste?  I hear they're pretty good.

Demigoddess

• Legal Posh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 01:03:35 PM »

Thanks!  Do you know anything about Paste?  I hear they're pretty good.

I have personally never heart of Paste. Sorry! Wish I could be of more help.  :(

h2xblive

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 06:09:38 PM »