Law School Discussion

My thoughts on the post mortem

orangie

• GULC '10
    • View Profile
Re: My thoughts on the post mortem
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2006, 07:06:10 AM »
humpy is so mean  :'( :'(

Well, lonewolf, as someone mentioned in another thread, you get to be either smart or good-looking ;)  Can't have both, sorry.

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,78135.msg1842186.html#msg1842186

Well then I'm off to plan B- marry a fancy lawyer.  :-*

Well, you better hurry before humpy gets ahead of you there as well ;)

orangie

• GULC '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2006, 07:09:50 AM »

Just note how in the first post, he states that all of those questions are wrong in the PM, and then reduces it to 4/7:

What will probably happen is that I will get like 4/7 or something, then all of you that claim I only got 1 right will reem me and misquote me saying I know I got all of them right, when all I did was give you my opinion and obviously right answers.

The day before the results come out, he'll probably say he never implied those were the correct answers and that we're all morons for ever thinking he was saying that.

Uh-huh ::)

orangie

• GULC '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »
bumpity bump!

ProfessorPlum

• Georgetown Law 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2006, 07:07:27 PM »
bumpity bump!

Lol!  You're not going to let him live this one down, eh?

orangie

• GULC '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2006, 08:54:34 PM »
bumpity bump!

Lol!  You're not going to let him live this one down, eh?

You kidding me?  Hell no!

He asked us to do this anyway ::)

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2006, 08:56:40 PM »
Funny how he seems to have already dissapeared.

Harmonium

• Schiedmayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2006, 09:00:22 PM »
yes...perhaps his posts were a figment of our collective imagination?

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2006, 09:30:38 PM »
I'm really upset about the EXPLICIT wrongness of the original post...someone doesnt' remember the questions very well.

Also, just to demonstrate a bit about the utter ridiculous idiocy of my obsession with this test, here's this:

I've been having severe abdominal cramps that have been increasing in frequency for about a year or so (non LSAT-stress related) and I finally went to the doctor.  He was like, "You have to have a CAT scan so we can rule out any colorectal tumors - have it done Thursday or Friday."  And I was like, "Make it Thursday...I find out my score on the LSAT on Friday and I need to be home to constantly check my email."  I said this.  He looked at me like, Um, did you hear me just tell you that you might have a tumor???   

This both points to how pathetic I am, and also may put things in perspective for some of you wiser folk.

ProfessorPlum

• Georgetown Law 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2006, 11:51:40 PM »
I'm really upset about the EXPLICIT wrongness of the original post...someone doesnt' remember the questions very well.

Also, just to demonstrate a bit about the utter ridiculous idiocy of my obsession with this test, here's this:

I've been having severe abdominal cramps that have been increasing in frequency for about a year or so (non LSAT-stress related) and I finally went to the doctor.  He was like, "You have to have a CAT scan so we can rule out any colorectal tumors - have it done Thursday or Friday."  And I was like, "Make it Thursday...I find out my score on the LSAT on Friday and I need to be home to constantly check my email."  I said this.  He looked at me like, Um, did you hear me just tell you that you might have a tumor???   

This both points to how pathetic I am, and also may put things in perspective for some of you wiser folk.

Hope everything goes okay on Thurs!  Somehow I feel like a 180 would cure you...?

Harmonium

• Schiedmayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2006, 11:59:20 PM »
lawgirl, do you feel like you're so obsessed with this because you want to go to law school that badly, or that you really care about the test as an end in itself? When this all started I didn't care about the test itself, but as it grew into this big monster to slay, and I found this board with so many people thinking about it so much, it became this thing of seperate importance somehow. Weird.