Law School Discussion

CRY BABY GEEKS

Alamo

• View Profile
Re: CRY BABY GEEKS
« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2006, 07:49:34 AM »
What have you people turned my post into? I order you to stop.

Seriously.  This is getting to add-a-word levels of inanity.

Calm down, man.  Don't have a stress attack.  Think about pretty fluffy clouds with me.

That's not helping.

toponepercent

• That's a color drawing of mine in the background.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2006, 08:40:05 AM »
the anti post post.  i like it.  thing is, this exam is plainly one that you can improve on by studying for.  given the wealth of info out there on how to study, it's good to talk to people about how they studied - how to filter through through to the stuff that works.  i'm a member from the other side - who scored in the top 1% and is back to discuss it.  i'm part of the seriously geeky crowd, who came to enjoy parts of the exam, like logic games (i never did enjoy RC though, and didn't get a perfect score b/c of that section).

as you indicate, it's good to balance out your life.  I've done that with my art hobby (check it out at www.jonathanvanee.com)  i've also aggregated my lsat knowledge at www.comprehensivecolumbia.com

all the best, j

« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2006, 09:50:47 AM »
wow, you even named yourself top one percent...

Alamo

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2006, 10:02:06 AM »

Beauty is in the eye, my friend.

toponepercent

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2006, 10:44:46 AM »
my usual name, "Jonathan", was already taken.  chalk it up to a busy forum.  i'm not studying for the exam, so why else would people care about what i have to say.  i'm a middle aged man living life.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2006, 11:37:47 AM »

Stop THINKING as well. So many people think. While your driving, you think. In most cases, your not even thinking, your talking to yourself. Dont think, just act. Act ACT ACT.

i'll tell the judge i was just following your advice after i snort a gram of coke and @#!* my neighbor's smokin' hot 15 year old daughter.

toponepercent

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »
it just moved to no. 2.   ;D