Law School Discussion

CRY BABY GEEKS

Re: CRY BABY GEEKS
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 07:06:53 PM »
...The people that say money isn't everything are the ones that don't have any...

Are you serious?

Of course I'm not serious.

Jolie Was Here

• 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 07:14:59 PM »
amyt123?

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 07:15:24 PM »
...The people that say money isn't everything are the ones that don't have any...

Are you serious?

Of course I'm not serious.

That's why I asked. 

iSalute

• Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 07:35:03 PM »
I cant help to think that the majority of people on this board are cry baby geeks.  All you guys do is whine and complain about the LSAT. All you guys do is TALK TALK TALK TALK and talk. I particulary love the " how to study" and "what should i do" threads. These people clearly show they have the lack of ability to do something on their own.

This goes out to the law school apps people too.  OMG I got a 170 what should i do???? lol wow man, you people have to wake up and smell the pizza. Most of you are yes smart and geeky and will go to a great law school and make a lot of money.  But will you be happy?

Remember, the most important things in life are free and right in front of you.  You will find yourself reaching and thriving for the 'light at the end of the tunnel', thinking when you reach this point, everything will be set. Truth of the matter is, this light will never come, as its a figment of your imagination and if it somehow does come on a white horse, you still will not be complete and happy.

Life is too short people. Enjoy it. Go hiking, go on a vacation. Go see the world. Do something nice for someone. Donate your time to charity. Dance.

The lsat is not the end of the world, its not even the beginning nor end. It is crap.

Your health is the beginning, the middle and the end. Take care of your body. Go to any law school, do the best you can on the LSAT, avoid this stupid board and be happy and successful attorneys or whatever else you end up doing.

Just stop talking about how to talk and what to talk about.  This board reminds me of a corporation.  Stop having meetings about meetings.  ACT! like Nike, just do it! Stop asking people how to study and what to study and blah blah blah.

I hope everyone on here is succesful and happy.

Live and learn. Live and learn. Eat well. You are what you eat.

OUT

|
                                               |
     <------------------------|

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 07:48:17 PM »
I cant help to think that the majority of people on this board are cry baby geeks.  All you guys do is whine and complain about the LSAT. All you guys do is TALK TALK TALK TALK and talk. I particulary love the " how to study" and "what should i do" threads. These people clearly show they have the lack of ability to do something on their own.

This goes out to the law school apps people too.  OMG I got a 170 what should i do???? lol wow man, you people have to wake up and smell the pizza. Most of you are yes smart and geeky and will go to a great law school and make a lot of money.  But will you be happy?

Remember, the most important things in life are free and right in front of you.  You will find yourself reaching and thriving for the 'light at the end of the tunnel', thinking when you reach this point, everything will be set. Truth of the matter is, this light will never come, as its a figment of your imagination and if it somehow does come on a white horse, you still will not be complete and happy.

Life is too short people. Enjoy it. Go hiking, go on a vacation. Go see the world. Do something nice for someone. Donate your time to charity. Dance.

The lsat is not the end of the world, its not even the beginning nor end. It is crap.

Your health is the beginning, the middle and the end. Take care of your body. Go to any law school, do the best you can on the LSAT, avoid this stupid board and be happy and successful attorneys or whatever else you end up doing.

Just stop talking about how to talk and what to talk about.  This board reminds me of a corporation.  Stop having meetings about meetings.  ACT! like Nike, just do it! Stop asking people how to study and what to study and blah blah blah.

I hope everyone on here is succesful and happy.

Live and learn. Live and learn. Eat well. You are what you eat.

OUT

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

warholmuse

• 'I'd rather have a bottle than a frontal lobotomy'
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
ooga chaga ooga chaga

Geo_Storm

• I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 08:36:14 PM »
honestly, i'm dancing right now, and I got a final in 9 hours.

But people get wound up about the LSAT it's normal. The OP has just cracked. it's funny when people do it. But I feel for her.

warholmuse

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 08:49:27 PM »
I feel for her too....

umm..actually i didn't read what she wrote. ha.

On another note, I think that's the hottest pic of jagger i have ever seen.

Jolie Was Here

• 3L. Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 08:53:01 PM »
Wait a minute.  Is this an indictment ("You are all crybaby geeks.") or a command ("cry, baby geeks!")?  Is she omnipotent or domineering?  Or is this some kind of un-cummings poetry, where the three words are related only by some vague theme that I haven't picked up on?

Just as the eponymous doll before her, there may be more to this Barbie gal than one would notice at first blush.  

warholmuse

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 08:54:12 PM »
Wait a minute.  Is this an indictment ("You are all crybaby geeks.") or a command ("cry, baby geeks!")?  Is she omnipotent or domineering?  Or is this some kind of un-cummings poetry, where the three words are related only by some vague theme that I haven't picked up on?

Just as the eponymous doll before her, there may be more to this Barbie gal than one would notice at first blush.  

My thoughts exactly before opening this thread.