Law School Discussion

Your Favorite Restaurant

Re: Your Favorite Restaurant
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 09:35:19 AM »
Arnold's Country Kitchen.

Best meat and three in Nashville, hands-down.

The flavor is NOT TO BE BELIEVED.

Too damn good... I shouldn't be thinking about Arnolds right now, I'm getting hungry.

Another good one is Fat Mo's.  Hamburger joint indigenous to Nashville.  Best hamburger EVER.  Awesome fries.  They do EVERYTHING right.  The regular burger is a half-pounder... the medium is a pounder... the large is a pound and a half of ground beef... delicious!  Once again, shouldn't be thinking of Fat Mo's this close to lunchtime.

ZAP

L1

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 09:47:06 AM »
Personally, I love P.F. Chang's even though it's not unique to my area. The best American steak that I've ever had was in FL called Andre's. My bf and I went there for New Year's Eve, spent $100/steak/person, but I just couldn't stop eating it even though I was full.

Another really good place is this empanada shop in Mendoza, Arg. I don't remember the name anymore but everytime I go back, my cousins always pick-up like 10 empanadas just for me to eat. Those are soo good that any other empanada just tastes like crap.

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2004, 09:48:25 AM »
speaking of steak...

i went to raouls in soho last night for steak au poivre...damn good.  i highly recommend it.

we also had another treat...we sat two tables away from richard gere and his wife.  he was eating it too, but his looked bigger...

lp4law

• super genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2004, 09:53:30 AM »
Hey giraffe--

I think you said your sister works at the Belagio in Vegas.  I was there a couple of weeks ago and had their buffet.  I'm not normally a big fan of buffets (too much average food), but that was truly awesome.  I had to really discipline myself so i could try everything...one half crab leg, two little tortellinis, and so on.  Everything was great, even if I had no idea what it was.

Personally, I love P.F. Chang's even though it's not unique to my area. The best American steak that I've ever had was in FL called Andre's. My bf and I went there for New Year's Eve, spent $100/steak/person, but I just couldn't stop eating it even though I was full.

Another really good place is this empanada shop in Mendoza, Arg. I don't remember the name anymore but everytime I go back, my cousins always pick-up like 10 empanadas just for me to eat. Those are soo good that any other empanada just tastes like crap.

L1

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2004, 09:56:59 AM »
Hey giraffe--

I think you said your sister works at the Belagio in Vegas.  I was there a couple of weeks ago and had their buffet.  I'm not normally a big fan of buffets (too much average food), but that was truly awesome.  I had to really discipline myself so i could try everything...one half crab leg, two little tortellinis, and so on.  Everything was great, even if I had no idea what it was.

That's too funny. The employees get an hour paid lunch and free food at the employee cafeteria that comes from the same batches that the cooks make for the buffet. She's so sick of it by now, but I guess it probably is pretty good.