Law School Discussion

LSAT Insider's PM

Re: LSAT Insider's PM
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2006, 06:11:39 PM »
so what does that mean for a 160? -24ish?

-16. Oddly enough, they're skipping over a handful of 16x scores this time around. Go figure.

- 16 for a 160???? on a -11 for a 170??? THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND WOULD BE AWFUL!  I mean ... scores of 70-75/100-101 usually fall in the upper 150's - what the heck?!

bucky, you were right

Ok, you guys, there is no need to be assholes.  Many of us are stressing out over scores *gasp* under 170 ... heaven forbid anyone get a score below a 165 - we may as well just kill ourselves.   ::)  Hopefully everyone is aware that you can get into tier 1 and 2 schools with scores in the upper 150's and we are just wondering about the scale.  I'm new here, so I have no idea who is a troll and I don't understand the previous dorky inside jokes.

MY BAD  :-[

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2006, 06:12:55 PM »

Ok, you guys, there is no need to be assholes.  Many of us are stressing out over scores *gasp* under 170 ... heaven forbid anyone get a score below a 165 - we may as well just kill ourselves.   ::)  Hopefully everyone is aware that you can get into tier 1 and 2 schools with scores in the upper 150's and we are just wondering about the scale.  I'm new here, so I have no idea who is a troll and I don't understand the previous dorky inside jokes.

You might using critical reading skills.  Or are you one of the new generation of apes and are incapable of doing critical reading?

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »

You might apply critical reading skills.  Or are you one of the new generation of apes and are incapable of doing critical reading?

I'm not trying to start a fight ... I had just skimmed through this and there was nothing to imply that people weren't making legit claims (or at least educated/informed guesses).  I was just asking for clarification.  I don't appreciate insinuations that I am stupid.

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2006, 06:16:13 PM »
I don't appreciate insinuations that I am stupid.

I said you were normal for this generation of apes.

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2006, 06:16:25 PM »
yes, he did predict a -12.  and i couldn't find anything else on him.

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 06:17:37 PM »

I hope you mean that we are *all* apes.

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2006, 06:17:53 PM »

Almost all of you, yes.

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2006, 06:19:33 PM »

Almost all of you, yes.

Heh.  I'm going to overlook your conceit for the moment.  Do I want to be in this class of apes?  Are these apes practicing law somewhere?  Shall I go there?  :D

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2006, 06:27:29 PM »
not to distract you guys from your jack off contest, but can we assume that lsat insider is flame?

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2006, 06:27:53 PM »
not to distract you guys from your jack off contest, but can we assume that lsat insider is flame?

He's almost as legit as I am.