9 (10%)
8 (8.9%)
1 (1.1%)
1 (1.1%)
0 (0%)
8+
2 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Women - How many babies do you plan on having?

Cree83

• henry
    • View Profile
Re: Women - How many babies do you plan on having?
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2006, 02:21:45 PM »
my mom has always told us not to have kids, but i can see myself ending up with 2 or so. 

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2006, 02:36:02 PM »
i would like 2 i think. but they must be intelligent and never annoying.

i saw this kid with her mother today, and she was sitting in her stroller just going "boobies, boobies, boobies" and bouncing around. She was probably like 3 or 4. All I could think was that, if I ever had children, they had better never act so weird.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2006, 02:48:38 PM »

i saw this kid with her mother today, and she was sitting in her stroller just going "boobies, boobies, boobies" and bouncing around. She was probably like 3 or 4. All I could think was that, if I ever had children, they had better never act so weird.

a fascination with boobies is NEVER wierd!

revelareveritas

• Something strange is afoot at the Circle K...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 03:47:56 PM »
The more educated a woman is, the less likely she is to have kids.

Think about it.

Statistically, this is false.. It should read, "The more liberal a woman is, the less likely she is to have children."

Furthermore, Pew and audit polls show that the more educated a person is (man or woman), the more conservative they become, thus the more educated they become, the more conservative and since it is instead liberals who do not have children, we can rightfully surmise that it must therefore be that the less educated a person is, the more liberal, and the quicker they "die out" because of selfish, anti-reproductive tendencies. Sadly for liberals, even if they do procreate, their offspring tend to buck their parents' political viewpoints, ultimately hastening liberal ideology’s demise.

How to counteract this trend? Simple, attempt to brainwash other people's children through compulsory education. Influencing children in high school is however becoming increasingly difficult with the implementation of President Bush's "No Child Left Behind" Policy, which encourages parents to take greater oversight of their children's education. Thus, the target for brainwashing and political manipulation should occur during college, which is also now mandatory (if you want a semblance of a decent living these days)...

In summation:

Liberals will ultimately die-out as a ridiculous and failed cultural experiment, due largely in part to their self-defeatist practices of non-procreation and lack of education...

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

revelareveritas

• Something strange is afoot at the Circle K...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 03:55:45 PM »
 :D :D :D :D

dbgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 04:01:11 PM »

My guess is that the kid is still breastfeeding. Her mother might want to teach her code words to use instead of "boobies."

maddlibs

• Another round of Goose Halfie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 04:29:13 PM »

did you ask the mom if her child's name was blueb?
The more educated a woman is, the less likely she is to have kids.

Think about it.

Statistically, this is false.. It should read, "The more liberal a woman is, the less likely she is to have children."

Furthermore, Pew and audit polls show that the more educated a person is (man or woman), the more conservative they become, thus the more educated they become, the more conservative and since it is instead liberals who do not have children, we can rightfully surmise that it must therefore be that the less educated a person is, the more liberal, and the quicker they "die out" because of selfish, anti-reproductive tendencies. Sadly for liberals, even if they do procreate, their offspring tend to buck their parents' political viewpoints, ultimately hastening liberal ideology?s demise.

How to counteract this trend? Simple, attempt to brainwash other people's children through compulsory education. Influencing children in high school is however becoming increasingly difficult with the implementation of President Bush's "No Child Left Behind" Policy, which encourages parents to take greater oversight of their children's education. Thus, the target for brainwashing and political manipulation should occur during college, which is also now mandatory (if you want a semblance of a decent living these days)...

In summation:

Liberals will ultimately die-out as a ridiculous and failed cultural experiment, due largely in part to their self-defeatist practices of non-procreation and lack of education...

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

and this is funny!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 04:57:30 PM »
Exactly two kids. My fiance wants three, but I think I would need a huge incentive (read: stay at home dad/on the job childcare facilities) to even consider that. The only time I would probably actually want a third was if the first two were boys. I might try again for a girl. 

Lionel Hutz

• aka Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 05:02:54 PM »
What would be good for the republic is fewer folks having kids. It would reduce the strain on our resources, and even allow us to accept more immigrants without as much. Though making them "guest workers" would be a terrible idea: cf. France and Germany. But I digress. The country does not need more abused, neglected, impoverished children, except perhaps as fodder for the military. I have a proposal, in fact: to all who desperately want children, and can't bear the thought of not delivering a babe yourself: adopt one child, even if you must have one or multiple of your own. As long as you are willing to adopt a child of color, you will be doing the world, the child, and yourself a service.

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 05:25:25 PM »
Thanks Angelina. How was Namibia?