Law School Discussion

The "Scores n scales only - no B.S." thread

paigeroo

Re: The "Scores n scales only - no B.S." thread
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2006, 11:24:10 AM »
can we forget i even considered for a moment retaking?  i feel like i scored a 180 on the "idiotic assohole" exam.

lol all is forgiven strivergirl  :)  Now let us resume our slacker extraordinaire festivities.

« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2006, 11:25:11 AM »
can we forget i even considered for a moment retaking?  i feel like i scored a 180 on the "idiotic assohole" exam.

lol all is forgiven strivergirl  :)  Now let us resume our slacker extraordinaire festivities.

cheers!

sck

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2006, 11:25:48 AM »

Haha.

If it makes you feel better, when I saw the scale in December I shrieked and swore I was retaking if I got below a 170. Fortunately that didn't happen, but it took me a while to get over the fact I'd have had a 173-174 on any other scale.

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »
It's official 169.

Congratulations, Paige!  That's a great score and percentile.

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2006, 11:31:30 AM »
179.  LR -1, RC -1. 

I'm very glad that the LSAT ordeal is over.

Ummm, you might want to add three more schools (Y,S,H) to your plans.  I'd be willing to wager that you'd sweep them.   

Pancho, thanks for the vote of confidence!  And congrats on the Stanford acceptance--I'm sure you're going to love the campus life and atmosphere.

I'm definitely considering applying to HYS...worth a shot, right?

No matter how I spin the ABA's new policy, your numbers are still better than mine. If i can justify myself applying to HYS, then you darn right better be able to as well.

What's your top choice?  HYS or Columbia?  BTW, congrats on the 180!!!

paigeroo

« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2006, 11:31:39 AM »
It's official 169.

Congratulations, Paige!  That's a great score and percentile.

Mike I don't want to use physical force.  But you and gyges ring are about to get your bells rung.   ;D ;D ;D Just kiddin!  Thanks guys.  I am happy with my score overall.  

paigeroo

« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2006, 12:20:14 PM »
Great job, Paige!

You too Papa!  Haven't seen you on the board much lately.  Nice of you to drop in and wish me good will  :)

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2006, 03:25:54 PM »
You are a mortal lock at H.  Y and S obviously look at other things, but I'd put my money on you. 

Just added Y S H to my LSN.  Hope you're right! :)  BTW Pancho, where did you go for undergrad?

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »
Thanks!  I just replied.