• View Profile
Re: yesssssssssss
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2006, 06:40:34 AM »
Twitch Twitch...Spaz Spaz..

Quail!

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2006, 06:42:41 AM »
I have a giant cube but not enough stuff.  I feel like people walk by and see vast expanses of empty desk space and wonder what exactly I'm doing here.  I often leave things out unnecessarily to send out that "kind of a big deal" vibe.

oh man i have so many random stacks of paper on my desk that i don't even know what they are.  makes me look busy though.

That's a good strategy.  I have a dedicated stack of paper for meeting notes, handouts, memo's and agendas that are pretty much irrelevant to my job.  I call it my organized chaos so it looks like I'm busy pile.

Yea, I definitely have folders and boxes and stacks of paper all over to hide the fact that until I get my score, NOTHING is getting done

Quail!

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2006, 06:45:40 AM »
i'm sorry but it would be really funny if they didn't send the scores out today and all of us were just sitting around waiting.

That would be rather hilarious.

Of course it would be a lot funnier when the bastards at LSAC looked out their windows and saw hordes of angry LSAT takers wielding torches and pitchforks...

dusya4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2006, 06:46:17 AM »
i'm sorry but it would be really funny if they didn't send the scores out today and all of us were just sitting around waiting.

I'm not laughing.

PhiMuAmberkins

• A self-tar.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2006, 06:47:29 AM »

That would be rather hilarious.

Of course it would be a lot funnier when the bastards at LSAC looked out their windows and saw hordes of angry LSAT takers wielding torches and pitchforks...

That's the best thing I've heard all day. Granted, it's early, but still.

oldskewlphool

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2006, 06:47:54 AM »
I have to go out to the bank now, it is so hard to leave my computer unattended....especially as we approach 10am, which I thought someone said was the time the scores started coming out last time.

Para Legal

• Go Pipers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2006, 06:48:43 AM »
i\\\'m sorry but it would be really funny if they didn\\\'t send the scores out today and all of us were just sitting around waiting.

I\\\'m not laughing.

Me either. Bastiges. POST THE DAMN SCORES.

(pretty please?)

Quail!

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2006, 06:57:11 AM »
omfg, our office internet just had like a 30 second downtime...I thought I was going to poop myself

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2006, 09:14:14 AM »
I love it... the anticipation.  The iminent pooping.  I actually finding this enjoyable.