Law School Discussion

Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
Re: Let the June 06 Post Mortem Begin
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2006, 04:23:25 PM »

Anyone remember what they put on the garlic-eating question on the last LR section?  It was either know what was in everyone's diet, or know what the effects of eating garlic for less than 4 months is. 

I said it was their diet, because that would certainly be an outside factor that controls cholestorol. It said specifically the study was less then 4 months already in the passage.

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2006, 04:24:10 PM »
Anyone remember the LR question about the new age philosopher talking about nonlinear something?  I had no idea on that one, I guessed A. 

Oh God..verbal diarrhea.  I think I might have gone with A also.  Do you remember ANY part of that answer? 

Anyone remember what they put on the garlic-eating question on the last LR section?  It was either know what was in everyone's diet, or know what the effects of eating garlic for less than 4 months is. 

I said what was in their diet.  As a science major, this is what would have been TCR had this been an MCAT question.

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2006, 04:26:13 PM »
Fascinating to read all this, very helpful, but very frightening too...

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2006, 04:27:16 PM »
For the woman in medicine one, the whole point was that they were not rare in those cultures, right? I remember being stuck up between that and another answer.

Also, I had to guess between 2 for the "choose a title" one for the African Art. I went with the one that mentioned "central somethingorother" and declined the one that ended in "why historians are wrong" or something like that. Ring a bell to anybody?

LawJedi

• I've got a bad feeling about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2006, 04:27:50 PM »
I also chose the diet answer for the garlic question.

As for the pollen question, I may have gotten in wrong. I think it was a weaken question wasn't it, and so introducing that the pollen found in one region is similar to another region weakens the arguement that you can determine what region its from based on pollen.

Or at least that's what I remember.

I had LG LR LR RC LR
First LR was Exp. Hard.
Second LR was Hard, didn't finish. Third was easier. Only difficult RC was photosynthesis (guessed on two b/c of time) and the Games were ridiculously easy. Anyone remember the fastest J could be? I think it was the second-to-last question, I put D.

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2006, 04:27:59 PM »
What was the "title" for the african art passage?  First Q in the section.

They all seemed stupid except for A?

How about the last one, whats the definition of "Central" art?  I said art that was made with distinct styles and it mentioned other tribes in surrounding areas

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2006, 04:29:58 PM »
How about the RC question reagarding the maize. The last questions or second last question was a what would the author agree with question. I forget what letter I put, but the responce I chose was the only one that mentioned human development.

I think I messed up the foriegm/films movies question. I must have missed an inference, because I had no idea on the second question why any one of those films could not have played first.

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2006, 04:30:02 PM »
Anyone remember the LR question about the new age philosopher talking about nonlinear something?  I had no idea on that one, I guessed A. 

Oh, I think I put the one that said that the flaw is you can't analyze something abstractly if it has a structure.  that seems write.

LizPendens™

• The Real Alice -- Adventures in Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2006, 04:30:15 PM »
Fascinating to read all this, very helpful, but very frightening too...

Uh yeah, now I'm not so sure that I'll even have a chance at being ready for September.

God, why do you hate me so? :::shaking fists at sky:::

Rockie

• Scream for me LSD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2006, 04:31:31 PM »

I think I messed up the foriegm/films movies question. I must have missed an inference, because I had no idea on the second question why any one of those films could not have played first.

Me too, it took me a while to figure that one out and I was rapidly out of time. There was one especially I kept trying to find the right anser to and had to settle for one I knew was wrong because time was called.  :-[ Oh well, the other 3 seemed pretty easy at least.