Law School Discussion

Why Affirmative Action is Justified

obamacon

• View Profile
Re: Why Affirmative Action is Justified
« Reply #430 on: August 02, 2006, 10:34:12 AM »
No.  Disagreement is reasonable.  Stupidity isn't.  You've firmly established yourself in the latter category.

It's almost unbelievable that you think so. Perhaps these serious threads arenít for you, you'd certainly have more fun in the OPC.

I don't think you're stupid.  I think you're quite strange, and it's hard for me to imagine your having a decent social live (girlfriend, you say?), but you're not stupid.  I do disagree with you about most things, and I find your habit of making provacative remarks and then refusing to answer questions or debate a little annoying.

Now that is a reasonable position. It isn't correct, but it is reasonable, and once more I have to applaud you for your ability to understand those with whom you disagree. Itís a shame that particular talent doesnít extend to the rest of the LSD intelligentsia.

dbgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 02, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »
No.  Disagreement is reasonable.  Stupidity isn't.  You've firmly established yourself in the latter category.

It's almost unbelievable that you think so. Perhaps these serious threads arenít for you, you'd certainly have more fun in the OPC.

I don't think you're stupid.  I think you're quite strange, and it's hard for me to imagine your having a decent social live (girlfriend, you say?), but you're not stupid.  I do disagree with you about most things, and I find your habit of making provacative remarks and then refusing to answer questions or debate a little annoying.

Now that is a reasonable position. It isn't correct, but it is reasonable, and once more I have to applaud you for your ability to understand those with whom you disagree. Itís a shame that particular talent doesnít extend to the rest of the LSD intelligentsia.

Miss P is way too patient and likes to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I think you're lame. :P

obamacon

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 02, 2006, 12:35:29 PM »

That's not what you said back in Memphis.

JES

« Reply #433 on: August 02, 2006, 12:56:47 PM »
I call BS on this entire theory.

Yoda, Esq.

• Bringing Sweet Forcelike Justice Beginning '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 02, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »

That's not what you said back in Memphis.

I sense a story!

obamacon

• View Profile
« Reply #435 on: August 02, 2006, 01:12:59 PM »
I sense a story!

I'm sure dbgirl will be thrilled to tell it.

dbgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 02, 2006, 01:23:21 PM »

Yoda, Esq.

• Bringing Sweet Forcelike Justice Beginning '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 02, 2006, 02:07:13 PM »
I sense a story!

I'm sure dbgirl will be thrilled to tell it.

Start the recitation after the first bar. There's always a first bar, and the fun stuff always happens after it.

FossilJ

• Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #438 on: August 08, 2006, 08:45:37 PM »
red., come back!

SCgrad

« Reply #439 on: August 09, 2006, 08:36:47 AM »

yourself excluded, right?  ::)