Law School Discussion

Making the decision

mobo

• View Profile
Re: Making the decision
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2006, 10:56:30 PM »
What was it that finally helped you all make the decision to proceed?

1. i have had money and stability, and i prefer the satisfaction of doing something that resonates with my heart and head, not just my pocketbook. mixing in some risk and adventure works too.

2. i didn't outgrow my teenaged belief that one person can change the world. might as well be me changing the world.

3. as far as i know right now, this is my one and only life. if not now, when?

4. huge ego, coupled with an ability to fully commit. i want to, i believe i can, so i will.

hey you stole my thoughts.  >:(

:D wanna go into business together when we get out of school? i have some design ideas for some really sharp-lookin' capes, and the shoes that go with 'em are beYOOOtiful strappy heels. who says saving the world means you have to wear birkenstocks and hemp, hmmmm??

Momo09

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 12:02:56 AM »
What was it that finally helped you all make the decision to proceed?

1. i have had money and stability, and i prefer the satisfaction of doing something that resonates with my heart and head, not just my pocketbook. mixing in some risk and adventure works too.

2. i didn't outgrow my teenaged belief that one person can change the world. might as well be me changing the world.

3. as far as i know right now, this is my one and only life. if not now, when?

4. huge ego, coupled with an ability to fully commit. i want to, i believe i can, so i will.

hey you stole my thoughts.  >:(

:D wanna go into business together when we get out of school? i have some design ideas for some really sharp-lookin' capes, and the shoes that go with 'em are beYOOOtiful strappy heels. who says saving the world means you have to wear birkenstocks and hemp, hmmmm??

Nah, Business is not my thing, not doing Law for the money.  I do love my Birkenstocks and look forward to being able to wear them to class again.

mobo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 12:06:01 AM »
ooops...i should have been clearer...i meant the business of changing the world, not for the money....

and hey. style is a personal thing. you want to wear your cape with birks, that's cool. ;D

Momo09

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 12:12:53 AM »
ooops...i should have been clearer...i meant the business of changing the world, not for the money....

and hey. style is a personal thing. you want to wear your cape with birks, that's cool. ;D

just my white socks to keep my feet warm.

mobo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2006, 12:14:16 AM »

LOL

i have such a visual and i don't even know you.

LOL

Momo09

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 12:29:23 AM »

LOL

LOL

never seen a guy wearing socks with birks?

mobo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 12:45:00 AM »

LOL

LOL

yes. yes i have. but the addition of one of our company capes is the touch that sent me over the edge.

are you sure you don't want to reconsider the strappy heels? ;)

Momo09

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 12:46:59 AM »

LOL

LOL

yes. yes i have. but the addition of one of our company capes is the touch that sent me over the edge.

are you sure you don't want to reconsider the strappy heels? ;)

I may have to shave my legs.

mobo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 12:48:55 AM »
or wear thick dark tights...

i'll lend you a pair if you want, but i need 'em back before winter hits the windy city and i freeze my sun lovin' tootsies right off.

Momo09

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 01:15:47 AM »
or wear thick dark tights...

i'll lend you a pair if you want, but i need 'em back before winter hits the windy city and i freeze my sun lovin' tootsies right off.

have any white ones?