• View Profile
Re: Women and Orgasms
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 08:09:05 PM »
possible

but some women have so much guilt...

h2xblive

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 08:29:52 PM »
guilt about what? I doubt it. if you're having sex how on earth coul you feel guilty about touching yourself?

I think mostly they just have no idea what to do with their parts.

Also, my friends never would have admitted that they had not experienced real orgasms until they had real ones and realized that other stuff might have come close, but it wasn't the real deal...

I'm betting that 90% of the time (or more) if she can't do it herself, no one else has managed to do it for her.

You'd be surprised.

Also, I think blue might have been alluding to the fact that some women can't enjoy sex to the fullest (experience an orgasm) because of some type of guilt.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 01:36:02 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20061164/

Q: I have been married for six years and not once have I had an orgasm ó he finishes too quickly. I havenít said anything; I donít want to start a fight. How can I broach the subject without hurting his feelings?

You havenít said anything! In six years? Look, there is no way to broach this topic without hurting his feelings. But where did we get the idea that we can never hurt our loversí feelings? ďHoney, I know you worked hard on dinner, but I really donít like this edamame saladĒ may hurt feelings, but if you donít say anything, youíre stuck with edamame salad.

Weíre all big boys and girls, right?  We should treat each other like adults by offering loving, constructive criticism when necessary, and accepting such criticism as a cue to improve.

You may wish to suggest oral sex and vibrators, and if his problem is truly premature ejaculation, there are therapies. Remember, though, it may not just be him. Many woman are non-orgasmic with intercourse and some are non-orgasmic, period. If a loving conversation and some experimentation doesnít help, consider a professional.

6 YEARS?!?!?!?  wtf?!?!?!?!

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 01:39:20 PM »

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 09:15:44 PM »
To be fair and balanced, we Republicans are better in the sack.  Ladies, find yourself a Republican--we'll give it to you good.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11979370/from/ET/