No
2 (3.9%)
Show me the results
24 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Women and Orgasms

Re: Women and Orgasms
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »
Considering that many women who haven't managed an orgasm consider some lesser experience to be an orgasm, this poll is flawed.

Who does that?  I always thought it was pretty clear what was an orgasm, and what wasn't.

Cabra

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 07:23:41 PM »

Who does that?  I always thought it was pretty clear what was an orgasm, and what wasn't.

if you haven't had one it isn't all that clear...I have far too many friends who settled for less than the real thing for years. sad, but orgasm education doesn't really happen for women.

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »
if you haven't had one it isn't all that clear...I have far too many friends who settled for less than the real thing for years. sad, but orgasm education doesn't really happen for women.

Did you... describe it to them?  I just feel like there are pretty significant physical aspects to an orgasm that make it not that hard to identify, or realize a lack thereof.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 07:41:34 PM »
Oh, this topic isn't prurient at all.  Phew.  ::)

My advice to that one girl is that it might just take a while before it can happen for her.  She might not be comfortable enough with her body/the partners she's had yet, and it might take a while.  For me, I couldn't achieve it (regularly, at least) until I was 20, and with my current partner. All of a sudden I started gasming reliably, every time, sometimes more than once. 

*immense trepidation before pressing post* Oh, what the hell.

no need to fear, were all about love here...

dbgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 07:56:11 PM »
By myself?  Ha.

I assume Blue's asking about javascript:void(0);
Huh female orgasms in general, whether self given or achieved with someone else's help.

zactly.

some women cat at all, some cant with another person, and some can ONLY with another person.

Some women can ONLY with another person  ???
It seems to me that if you can't by yourself, you can't with another's assistance, but I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has anecdotes about that.

dbgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »
Oh, this topic isn't prurient at all.  Phew.  ::)

My advice to that one girl is that it might just take a while before it can happen for her.  She might not be comfortable enough with her body/the partners she's had yet, and it might take a while.  For me, I couldn't achieve it (regularly, at least) until I was 20, and with my current partner. All of a sudden I started gasming reliably, every time, sometimes more than once. 

Ladies, this is what you should expect.  If that's not happening, something needs to be tweaked - your partner, your technique, or both.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 08:00:29 PM »
i knew a gal that wouldnt touch herself cause she thought it was naughty, but was quite responsive when someone did it for her  ;D

dbgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 08:03:12 PM »
i knew a gal that wouldnt touch herself cause she thought it was naughty, but was quite responsive when someone did it for her  ;D

:-\
Weird.
But my guess is that she could've done just fine on her own had she tried.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 08:05:09 PM »
id agree

but she wouldnt.

crazyness

dbgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 08:07:24 PM »
id agree

but she wouldnt.

crazyness

I have a funny feeling she really had wandered that territory and was too shy to admit it.