Total Members Voted: 47

Women and Orgasms

smack

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Women and Orgasms
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 06:07:40 PM »
By myself?  Ha.

I assume Blue's asking about  female orgasms in general, whether self given or achieved with someone else's help.

I know, just a joke.   ;)

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 06:08:18 PM »
By myself?  Ha.

I assume Blue's asking about  female orgasms in general, whether self given or achieved with someone else's help.

zactly.

some women cant at all, some cant with another person, and some can ONLY with another person.

smack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 06:09:15 PM »
By myself?  Ha.

really?

does this mean manual stim only or are you including toys and such

I never cared for toys.

cheesesteak

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 06:09:31 PM »
By myself?  Ha.

zactly.

some women cat at all, some cant with another person, and some can ONLY with another person.

you are so smart

obamacon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 06:10:40 PM »
Considering that many women who haven't managed an orgasm consider some lesser experience to be an orgasm, this poll is flawed.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 06:12:37 PM »
Considering that many women who haven't managed an orgasm consider some lesser experience to be an orgasm, this poll is flawed.

well, thats for them to decide.  if they think its an orgasm, who are we to say no?

smack

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 06:12:52 PM »
By myself?  Ha.

zactly.

some women cat at all, some cant with another person, and some can ONLY with another person.

you are so smart

Maybe I'm just tired.  This reponse made me laugh.  I like dry humor.

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 06:38:25 AM »

Intensive bicycling may dull female genital sensation. Previous studies correlated cycling with dulled male genital sensation and erectile dysfunction. This study compared female runners to young women who "consistently rode an average of at least 10 miles per week." Findings: The "cyclists have a decrease in genital sensation. However, there were no negative effects on sexual function and quality of life." Authors' hypothesis: "While seated on a bicycle, the external genital nerve and artery are directly compressed," which "may lead to compromised blood flow and nerve injury." Why male but not female dysfunction? Scientific answer: "Female cyclists may benefit from anatomical differences that produce less compression." Sarcastic translation: You don't say. (Fine print: Compared to the runners, the cyclists were older, fatter, and "more diverse in their sexual orientation.") (For Human Nature's previous updates on female arousal, drugs, and electric shocks, click here, here, and here. For an update on impotence drugs, click here.)

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »
that poor lonely girl...

Cabra

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 07:15:59 PM »
if you can't, you haven't spent enough time with yourself.  :D